The Dead Modifications Memorial Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Lucius Confucius

LeastBlunted
Sergeant
This is a thread dedicated to dead (no longer supported) modifications. Give a link to your precious mod and say a few words about it.

HealthRebalance:

With 200 hp for each soldier, you made the battles longer and grittier, thank you for your time.

Shields Block On Back

Moment of Silence...

I feel taleworlds deliberately do the opposite of what mods do. It seem to give them a sense of pleasure that they're in control. Of course any experience coder can reverse the feature, but everyone is busy doing their own thing.

Sad...
giphy.gif

Light's Prosperity

Implemented a manpower system for recruitment so wars could be devastating to kingdoms population since each troop recruited decreased hearths/prosperity in the corresponding fief, it also overhauled the prosperity growth formula based on births, trade and others to make it more realistic, sadly abandoned since BL version 1.4.3.

You'll be missed *salute with teary eyes* :cry:

If I would believe that someone from TW would care I would create a thread like "The most used mods" so that TW can at least think about them. Like the freelancer mod. At least TW discovered the realistic battle mod like 1-2 months ago and it took them only like 1 year to implent the settlement icons mod :grin:

Last edited:
Light's Prosperity

Implemented a manpower system for recruitment so wars could be devastating to kingdoms population since each troop recruited decreased hearths/prosperity in the corresponding fief, it also overhauled the prosperity growth formula based on births, trade and others to make it more realistic, sadly abandoned since BL version 1.4.3.

You'll be missed *salute with teary eyes* :cry:

Yeah man that sounded great -wonder how hard it is to rip one open and reverse engineer it -asking for a friend..

If I would believe that someone from TW would care I would create a thread like "The most used mods" so that TW can at least think about them. Like the freelancer mod. At least TW discovered the realistic battle mod like 1-2 months ago and it took them only like 1 year to implent the settlement icons mod :grin:
Years ago, when I had hopes for Bannerlord, I thought - ok, if I'm not going to mod it, maybe I could review mods as a public service (and to aggro mod makers with criticism!). It was always difficult for newbies to figure out which are the better mods and why, so a "Top Mods" thread would have helped them, just as it would help Taleworlds now.
To make this really work, you need to rank and review the best mods, not just keep a long list because you don't want to offend anyone - no one needs an index of all mods.
The problem is that it's a bit of a part-time journalistic job, so you have to be active and follow mod developments, as well as what mods people are using. And of course you have to be credible. I hope someone does this eventually.

To make this really work, you need to rank and review the best mods, not just keep a long list because you don't want to offend anyone - no one needs an index of all mods.
Not really, was just talking about the most used / downloaded mods (not something like butterlib, modlib or stuff like this) or the 2-3 mods that are already implented from Nexus. Like the top 10.

Back
Top Bottom