SP Sci-Fi The Battlefront

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The_Prussian_Musket said:
Thats pretty low to report people who criticize your mod... I was neither spamming nor trolling so I don't see why you did it... The only reason I see for being reported is that you didn't like what I said... :meh:

I do have the right to criticize the mod, you know...
Sure, sure. Posting that Derek for numerous ammount of times  was not spamming nor trolling. Whatever you say  :meh:

I like how you ripped images from Battlefront 4 for your loading screens, very original.

Also, from the renders that are currently available you have a long way to go before your models will be up to spec. the helmets on the stormtrooper is wayyyy too flat, the only thing giving it any semblance of depth would be the texture and that's rather flat as well.

Maul_Lightsabers.jpg
The light saber models are rather bland All the buttons and controls look like there are no actual polygons there to give it depth.

The textures and models for darth maul and the other dude are pretty decent by warbands standards.

Yes I'm being critical and this more than likely is going to come off as harsh but without criticism no one will know where to improve their work

hirovard said:
I like how you ripped images from Battlefront 4 for your loading screens, very original.

Also, from the renders that are currently available you have a long way to go before your models will be up to spec. the helmets on the stormtrooper is wayyyy too flat, the only thing giving it any semblance of depth would be the texture and that's rather flat as well.

Maul_Lightsabers.jpg
The light saber models are rather bland All the buttons and controls look like there are no actual polygons there to give it depth.

The textures and models for darth maul and the other dude are pretty decent by warbands standards.

Yes I'm being critical and this more than likely is going to come off as harsh but without criticism no one will know where to improve their work
too late. This has already been addressed. Please don't start again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom