SP Sci-Fi The Battlefront

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dangerdude said:
So this mod is no more "developed"?
It's developed. But slowly. I applied for modelling and texturing for Warsword Conquest so that's the main reason. And i am 65% done on a high elf sword in blender check their topic on Taleworlds.  :wink:

Thrandy said:
Dangerdude said:
So this mod is no more "developed"?
It's developed. But slowly. I applied for modelling and texturing for Warsword Conquest so that's the main reason. And i am 65% done on a high elf sword in blender check their topic on Taleworlds.  :wink:

You are awesome.

Thrandy said:
The_Prussian_Musket said:
The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived.

I guess this mod is officially dead now...
Halted.  :meh:

I highly doubt that this mod will come back...
Even if the mod does come back, I doubt it will get very far judging by the lack of modders working on it and peoples aggression towards the mod.

Thats the point!  :twisted:

The_Prussian_Musket,

You have received a warning for spamming and trolling in regards to the messages in the thread:
Re: [BL] The Battlefront.

Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Regards,
The Taleworlds Forum Team.

Gee thanks  :meh:

Thats pretty low to report people who criticize your mod... I was neither spamming nor trolling so I don't see why you did it... The only reason I see for being reported is that you didn't like what I said... :meh:

I do have the right to criticize the mod, you know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom