SP Sci-Fi The Battlefront

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thrandy said:
It's not piracy because the game is 100% abandonware

You are wrong. Game being in abandoned ware site does not mean its not pirated game. Some games will be released eventually as freeware, most not.

Oh nooo! School starts again in Monday!  :dead:

Anyway, i am going to try to finish the lightsaber tonight and post it as a OSP thing here.

Also should I add a blade to it or should i make it get out of the hilt(how do i do that btw?)  :razz:

Thrandy said:
Oh nooo! School starts again in Monday!  :dead:

Anyway, i am going to try to finish the lightsaber tonight and post it as a OSP thing here.

Also should I add a blade to it or should i make it get out of the hilt(how do i do that btw?)  :razz:

Hrm.... not sure, but you could use the model without the blade for the thing you port the sword in (scrapyard or something like that.. no idea what is the englisch word for that) and than for the blade itself the one with blade.

50% Done With the Hilt
Also bear in mind that this is my first model in Blender
Capture.png

I will also start to model Darth Vader's helmet.This hilt i will finish next week

So people on moddb started going through my history of BFME mods.
Also now they are surprised by my age(14)
And they are reporting the mod AF.

What a great month!  :mrgreen:

though I don't really believe he is 14 years old, more like a 41 years old man with a life so crappy that he pretend to be a teenager just to justify his immaturity. Just as whttps://forums.taleworlds.com/Smileys/phpbb/icon_razz.gifhen I thought I know the meaning of "pathetic"...
Those people are just hating all the day. Do they have a normal life?

Thrandy said:
So people on moddb started going through my history of BFME mods.
Also now they are surprised by my age(14)
And they are reporting the mod AF.

What a great month!  :mrgreen:
The history of 14 year old who actually finish a mod worth playing is at a very low rate around here. Not sure you are off to a good start.

Also i started working on another mod for warband. It's Middle-Earth based. I will post it here when i get some stuff done.

Yes, i am an expert in Multi Tasking!  :iamamoron:

Michadr did you play King Arthur 2 The Roleplaying Wargame? You have some great concepts for armors there. That William Pendragon's armor is sick!  :mrgreen:

Nope.. that is a bad idea.
How about you start with some a bit more easy stuff.. like model some armors, play a bit with them around.. add them do warband and see how it goes. And after you got some experience and a good flow, start with an real mod... and after you got some stuff done, post it on Modb.

Thrandy said:
Also i started working on another mod for warband. It's Middle-Earth based. I will post it here when i get some stuff done.

Thrandy said:

Thrandy said:

Thrandy said:
...when i get some stuff done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom