Resolved the application faced a problem. We need to collect necessary files to fix this problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
the application faced a problem
Summary:
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:Evet (cheat mode 1)
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:rx 6600 xt
GPU Driver Version:22.5.2
CPU:R5 2600
RAM:razz:atriot Viper 16gb single kit ddr4 3200mhz(Overclocked) CL16
Motherboard:Asus B450M-K
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):Silicon Power M2 Gen4 ssd 2tb

Ben Epic Games'den aldım oyunu,aldığımdan günden beri stabil bir tane bile kayıt oynayamadım.Mod kurmuyorum,hile yapıyorum veya yapmıyorum,ayarları yüksek tutmuyorum,bazı kayıtlarda savaşa bile girmiyorum fakat çoğunlukla ''the application faced a problem'' hatası veya her türlü oyundan atıyor veya donuyor...Yardım edin lütfen...Çünkü Oyunu seviyorum ve oynamak istiyorum...
I bought my game from Epic Games.Since I bought it couldnt played a single game.I do never play with mods Either cheating or not cheating;,keep graphics low or not;not even doing single fight with some saves...Game keeps getting crashed face me off with ''the application faced a problem'' or frozing then kick me out from game...Please help me..Because I like this game and wanna play it...

Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well.
i can not open the crash uploader tool
when i click "yes", nothing happened

Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well.
2022-06-28_15.32.04_8840a83e700a3229a785342a5ba0f872

Bom dia estou com o mesmo problema estav rodando normal de manhã aí na parte da tarde aconteceu isso já instalei desista lei o jogo porém continua porém já tentei fazer varredura nos arquivos porém nada consta me ajuda aí pô tô com 88 horas de game curti bastante mais não consigo jogar

I am marking this thread as resolved because we did not get the information asked in time. If you are still experiencing this issue please let us know by leaving a reply to this thread. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I am marking this thread as resolved because we did not get the information asked in time. If you are still experiencing this issue please let us know by leaving a reply to this thread. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Why mark as resolved while many players are still experiencing this same problem ... 1 year later I can't play the game I've bought , I'm still waiting for news on my personal thread :sad:

Back
Top Bottom