Need More Info The application faced a problem, on startup..

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.2.14580.
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Summary:I need help, just downloaded the game again after a long time away (because of this same bug back then)
i start the launcher thru steam, trying both singleplayer and multiplayer (altho im only interested in singleplayer really) i get the starting image and then an error saying the application face a problem, and a prompt to send crash report (which even that is not possible, it fails)

what the flip? seems like loads of people have this issue..
ive uninstalled and reinstalled. ive tried deleting all the languages files and verifying files. ive deleted the whole file from %appdata%.
NOTHING WORKS FOR ME!
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:NVIDIA Geforce gtx 1080
GPU Driver Version:31.0.15.3129
CPU:i7-7700K
RAM:16
Motherboard: Z170
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Game is on HDD.

Hey, can you please share your Crash ID with me so we can further inspect the issue? Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey, can you please share your Crash ID with me so we can further inspect the issue? Sorry for the inconvenience.
i dont know where to see the crash ID. however now it did work to send a report (it didnt before, just said failed) and i got a prompt saying "upload complete, thank you for your help..." and "you can use the following identifier if you prefer to seek help in person: 2023-04-17_17.08.49_60831a8172772c8e5a1a3b8961f6125c"
is that the crash ID? or how do i find that?

i dont know where to see the crash ID. however now it did work to send a report (it didnt before, just said failed) and i got a prompt saying "upload complete, thank you for your help..." and "you can use the following identifier if you prefer to seek help in person: 2023-04-17_17.08.49_60831a8172772c8e5a1a3b8961f6125c"
is that the crash ID? or how do i find that?
Yes that's the good line ... Getting the same problem here since last year's fresh install (windows and SDD reinstall) , devs gave me 2 or 3 unsuccessful workarounds and still stuck ... Please post here if you find any miracle cure :smile:

Back
Top Bottom