The 2014 FIFA World Cup, and the protests in Brazil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Vieira said:
Vermillion_Hawk said:
Letting the semi-finals be decided by a shootout at an insanely close distance to the massive goal? How retarded is that?

:lol:

The game has to end sometime. Plus, there is something about the pressure of penalties which the players are under that would not be replicated by just having them run for hours on end.  :razz:

Nooooo! Let them play just for fun and when the time limit is over everybody who played will win a first place medal. Let's get the "competitive" out of competitive sports so all participants can maintain a high self-esteem. Everybody won!

That North Korean video is faked. Usually, the DPRK TV presenters speak like they have a spike up their ass (patriotic voice) and also use a heavier tone. That video does not resemble anything from my description. :razz:

Here is a genuine example:

It's a bit of a surprise that they were willing to show him limping. Maybe they thought it would look even worse if there was no video of him at all? Still, they could have had him standing and giving a speech instead.

He's limping because he's been banging his wife so much for the glory of North Korea.

He looks like he'd have a heart attack if he tried to do that. I bet she does most of the work.

On the one hand the two yellow cards for the German team, which were ok. You know, cards as they should be given regardless of FIFA's retarded missives.
On the other hand Argentina...

Yeah you're right, the linesmen are good. No missed or wrongly given off-side yet.

That right there on Schürrle for example, granted, he kinda gave them the off-side in return at least.

True. It's been a tough game from both teams, and I am a little surprised at the lack of Argentinian yellow cards, but I haven't seen anything too glaring yet. Lavezzi has been irritating with his tumbling.

It's actually against FIFA's "unofficial" rule to use a ref like that, isn't it?
If they had done as they always do the ref couldn't have been from Europe or South America.

Back
Top Bottom