The 1st Marine Expeditionary Force (Recon) is recruiting! AKA 1st_MEF_Recon

Users who are viewing this thread

images
Hello and Greetings to the 1st MEF!
we are a disciplined and well trained, international skirmisher/light infantry regiment looking to have fun participating in line battles and other events. We also play other games for fun :hoi3, men of war,sengoku, ARMA 2, red orchestra 2, and much much more!
We are looking for lads that know english, is mature enough control his or her self, and is active during events.

We do however have a few rules
1. At least have a basic understanding of the game. (of course :roll:)
            2. Use PTS (permission to speak) during events (you dont have to during casual play)
            3. Don't be a religious zelot (just don't try to give religious lecture to the group)
            4. cussing is allowed but to an extent (don't troll or rage)
            5. Have team speak 3 (if you dont have it the download is free)
 ​
So if you can handle these requirements and are looking to join a regiment follow these instructions:
[size=12pt]
1. post your application form in the reply box like so:
Name: Jlim
Desired Regiment:Recon (we also have arty, arty guard, and line FYI)
Steam Name: Jlimcaoco
Questions or Problems: None (here you add anything you think we need to know)
2. Wait till we invite you on our steam group.
3. Get acquainted with the people.
4. Have fun!

Most of our activity is mostly on the weekend and training is on Saturday.
PS; i will also add in a roster and rank structure later but this is all for now also you will get all the extra info later (our team speak channel, leaders, events,your tags, ect.)
[size=24pt]That is All Semper Fi Carry On!

EGA_Scarlet_and_Gold.gif

2. Use PTS (permission to speak) during events (you dont have to during casual play)

You'll find that does and dosn't work, you kinda restrict your view, you are one man looking in one direction the more eyes you have the better and using PTS can result in being back attacked by cav because people are too afraid of being kicked out for not using PTS. You'll have nice organisation but little situational awareness of the battlefield ... ups and downs.

Goodluck anyway and Enjoy MM :wink:

Kator Viridian said:

You'll find that does and dosn't work, you kinda restrict your view, you are one man looking in one direction the more eyes you have the better and using PTS can result in being back attacked by cav because people are too afraid of being kicked out for not using PTS. You'll have nice organisation but little situational awareness of the battlefield ... ups and downs.

Goodluck anyway and Enjoy MM :wink:
well its not my regiment im only makeing this for the Brig. Gen. but thanks i will tell him

Good luck! Hope to see all ya'll on Pub Servers and Lb's here soon!

My Lance will enjoy your blood very much!  :wink:

Respectfully,
Angelus Lapsus Revan
Brunswick Uhlan Revan

Good Luck Renton, Hope  and I wish you the best of luck with your regiment.

I would also include your other Detachments Jilm, not one just for your recon(Skirm) detachment.

Williams_The Great said:
Good Luck Renton, Hope  and I wish you the best of luck with your regiment.

I would also include your other Detachments Jilm, not one just for your recon(Skirm) detachment.
Ok i will im still geting info from the CO and what they want

Name: Andrew
Desired Regiment: Artillery
Steam Name: AndrewAF1
This is my first time joining a Mount And Musket group, just FYI.

The mod's community move to the Napoleonic Wars DLC of the game, unfortunately, no one play M&M anymore. Concerning this regiment, I have no idea, however, it has been founded more than two years ago, not a lot of regiments hold for a such long time...
Don't loose hope, there are tons of other regiments you could apply for by following the link I posted right above.

Ra'Jiska said:
The mod's community move to the Napoleonic Wars DLC of the game, unfortunately, no one play M&M anymore. Concerning this regiment, I have no idea, however, it has been founded more than two years ago, not a lot of regiments hold for a such long time...
Don't loose hope, there are tons of other regiments you could apply for by following the link I posted right above.

OK. I decided to sell of of my steam trading cards. I hope that will bring me to the amount I need to buy the DLC before the current sale ends.

Back
Top Bottom