Thanks for all the fun times warband!

Users who are viewing this thread

Anyone think theyre gonna miss warband when bannerlord releases? Weve all had such a grand time playing warband and definitely made tons of memories. I know warband is old and stuff but i will not forget all the great times that game has given me.

Well i havent really played it for a while, but i definitely miss a new experience in the genre. So im glad Bannerlord is here.

As of right now warband is straight up the better game beside graphics

Better sieges, larger map, better modding... I mean the list of ways that Bannerlord is better is as long as your arm. Warband was quirky and fun in it's own little way, but it's time is over. I can't imagine every playing Warband again after Bannerlord comes out.

Better sieges, larger map, better modding... I mean the list of ways that Bannerlord is better is as long as your arm. Warband was quirky and fun in it's own little way, but it's time is over. I can't imagine every playing Warband again after Bannerlord comes out.
He mentioned right now because there are not proper mods in bannerlord and the only thing we have is the beta so yes. Warband is currently still better since it has a ton of mods.

If the sieges in Bannerlord are actually fun then I won't miss Warband. If Pendor comes to Bannerlord I will probably never think about Warband again.

The flaws are within the combat system, the game mode doesn't really matter that much

Well im going to uninstall it after almost 7 or 8 years (Need to, need the space for bannerlords).
But yeah it with be a farewell for mi favorite game of all times. Thanks Warband! So many hours of fun

Thanks for making me a videogame junkie warband, really appreciate

This +1 , well said. There will be no comparison, I'm sure.

I've played so much Prophesy of Pendor, I can tell you the personality traits of most of the lords in the game. Spent so many hours on Warband (vanilla and modded) it's kind of nuts. I still remember the first time I saw Minas Tirith with the Third Age mod. I was blown away.

So many great gaming experiences with Warband (particularly the mods.)

No other computer game has come close in terms of long-term enjoyment.

An iconic game like Warband will never die. Aged graphics aside, it's perfect. Single player brought us a slew of incredible mods, and the Warband MP scene is still alive and well, and will likely continue to exist in the future. I hope Bannerlord develops into something amazing, but no matter the outcome, I know that I (and many other players) will simply be splitting our time between the two.

An iconic game like Warband will never die. Aged graphics aside, it's perfect. Single player brought us a slew of incredible mods, and the Warband MP scene is still alive and well, and will likely continue to exist in the future. I hope Bannerlord develops into something amazing, but no matter the outcome, I know that I (and many other players) will simply be splitting our time between the two.
Bah, we're still playing it, whatever the graphics.

Back
Top Bottom