Resolved Terrible FPS drops

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, I have bought this game few days ago, I'm playing on laptop MSI, intel i5 7300HQ 2,5 GHz, 8GB RAM, GF MX150 2GB.
I cant play cause of terrible drops of FPS, from 60 to 5, or even freezes sometimes, traveling on map is also full of fps drops, even small battles are full of fps drops. No matter if its ultra low graphic, or medium graphic, I cant play this game, even small battle I cant slash my sword. I bougth this because game minimal requirements are under my, but now I wouldnt buy it again. Is there any chance they will fix it, or I lost my money?

Solution
Sorry for your inconvenience. We currently have some some issues with PC's with 8GB of ram. We are working hard to fix this issue. We are hoping to improve the smoothness of the game with this config within many next patches. We will not drop support for 8GB or change the minimum requirements. Meanwhile, till the fixes start arriving, I can suggest you to terminate any other applications that might use medium amounts of ram and if possible increase your page file size. Hope you start having a nice gameplay experience as soon as possible. Best regards.
Sorry for your inconvenience. We currently have some some issues with PC's with 8GB of ram. We are working hard to fix this issue. We are hoping to improve the smoothness of the game with this config within many next patches. We will not drop support for 8GB or change the minimum requirements. Meanwhile, till the fixes start arriving, I can suggest you to terminate any other applications that might use medium amounts of ram and if possible increase your page file size. Hope you start having a nice gameplay experience as soon as possible. Best regards.

Solution

@Murat Türe please take a look at this thread, it may be useful to you and your fellow devs. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...sors-are-underpreforming.403959/#post-9318631

He's apparently tested a few processors with the game and discovered some possible correlations with FPS issues.

Back
Top Bottom