LSP Animations Tavern Animation Pack

Users who are viewing this thread

FantasyWarrior said:
problem solved, my strange visitor is "musicans_end"  troop i don't  know what happened :roll:

to module troop
["musican_male","Musican","Musican",tf_guarantee_boots|tf_guarantee_armor,0,0,fac_commoners,[itm_short_tunic,itm_linen_tunic,itm_tabard,itm_woolen_hose,itm_blue_hose],def_attrib|level(4),wp(60),knows_common,man_face_young_1, man_face_old_2],
["musican_female","Musican","Musican",tf_female|tf_guarantee_boots|tf_guarantee_armor,0,0,fac_commoners,[itm_blue_dress,itm_dress,itm_woolen_dress,itm_peasant_dress,itm_woolen_hose,itm_blue_hose,itm_wimple_a,itm_wimple_with_veil,itm_female_hood],def_attrib|level(2),wp(40),knows_common,woman_face_1,woman_face_2],
["musicans_end","_","_",tf_inactive,0,0,0,[],0,0,0,0],

And Just an idea  Slawomir  :smile:

Are you interested by a new npc animations pack with

fishing bot
swipe with a broom
ect...

It's so cool :eek:

I have the same problem with my mod with the shirtless goofy minstrel.  I didn't ever see this guy in-game in an earlier version of my mod, but now that I have tweaked some of the troops he is showing up.  He doesn't seem to be game-breaking.  Have you had any problems with him?

You messed some things up while pasting the code. In module_animations you probably just added the new anims, while you should replace unused ones (I bet that's why you got the crash). There are also problems in your module_mission_templates.

Everything is there in the instructions. Just read them carefully, do exactly what they say and all should work just fine.

I know, i just realised  :razz:

EDIT: No-one shows up in the tavern, just mercenaries and companions like usual.

[alıntı yazar=Aaarrghh bağlantı Slawomir=konu=299774.#msg7110256 msg7110256 date=1395852729] Beri singleplayer modlar artık çalışmak için zamanım yok, Açık Kaynak Paketleri gibi eski yazdıklarımdan bazılarını serbest bırakmaya karar verdim. İşte ilk bir kaç animasyonlar, modeller ve komut yaptım uzun zaman önce Ekle bazılarına göre hayat o kadar sıkıcı ve boş taverna M&B ' Umarım bazı insanlar bu paketi yararlı.  Bu paketi içerir: - animasyonlar (oturan, oturmuş, lavta ve lir içme oyun) - birkaç model (çoğunlukla Yerli model komut dosyaları ile çalışmak için ayarlanabilir) - .skolyoz dosyaları (değiştirilmiş tavernalar, eklenen yeni giriş noktaları için oturan insanlar) - sesler (bazı temel lavta ve lir ezgileri) - ayrıntılı bilgi için ekleyin bu paket için modül sistemi etmedim çift-kontrol paketi, Yani eğer bir şey eksik, lütfen bana bildirin. Ekran:
[ımg]://abload.http de//tavan1hlctq ımg.jpg [/] ımg
[ımg]http://abload.de//tavan2e9id1 ımg.jpg[/ımg]
[ımg]http://abload.de/img/tavan3tnclb.jpg[/img]
[ımg]http://abload.de//tavan43ad6w ımg.jpg [/] ımg
[ımg]http://abload.de//tavan5ixe17 ımg.jpg [/] ımg
[ımg]http://abload.de//tavan637ec3 ımg.jpg [/] ımg
Download OSP (talimatları içinde) ücretsiz kullanın içindekiler pack sormadan izin sürece sana: - kullanmak için M&B oyunlar - ticari olmayan amaçlar için kullanma - kredi ver, Daedalus bir saygılarımla.k.Aaarrghh bir Slawomir [/alıntı]

Lord of Shadows said:
JamesThompson said:
I know, i just realised  :razz:

EDIT: No-one shows up in the tavern, just mercenaries and companions like usual.

Have you added all the scripts to the game?

I put SceneObj in my mod, Sounds in my mod and Resoure in my mod.

Then I replaced all of the PY files in my ModSys folder.

Then I put the module.ini at the bottom of the one in my mod..

But it doesnt work still.

Can someone come up with a way to stop npc's from the wrong culture spawning? Like sarranid folks spawning in swadian taverns, etc.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "process_init.py", line 2, in <module>
    from process_operations import *
  File "E:\MB Modding\Module System Warband\Module_system 1.166\process_operatio
ns.py", line 22, in <module>
    from module_game_menus import *
  File "E:\MB Modding\Module System Warband\Module_system 1.166\module_game_menu
s.py", line 9936
    ),
    ^
IndentationError: unexpected indent
  File "process_global_variables.py", line 12, in <module>
s.py", line 9936
    ),
    ^
Exporting strings...
Exporting skills...
Exporting tracks...
Exporting animations...
Exporting meshes...
Exporting sounds...
Exporting skins...
  File "process_map_icons.py", line 6, in <module>
s.py", line 9936
    ),
    ^
Exporting faction data...
Exporting item data...
  File "process_items.py", line 66, in <module>
s.py", line 9936
    ),
    ^
Exporting scene data...
  File "process_scenes.py", line 15, in <module>
s.py", line 9936
    ),
    ^
Exporting troops data
Exporting particle data...
  File "process_scene_props.py", line 7, in <module>
s.py", line 9936
    ),
    ^
  File "process_tableau_materials.py", line 8, in <module>
s.py", line 9936
    ),
    ^
  File "process_presentations.py", line 8, in <module>
s.py", line 9936
    ),
    ^
Exporting party_template data...
  File "process_parties.py", line 4, in <module>
s.py", line 9936
    ),
    ^
Exporting quest data...
Exporting info_page data...
  File "process_scripts.py", line 7, in <module>
s.py", line 9936
    ),
    ^
  File "process_mission_tmps.py", line 8, in <module>
s.py", line 9936
    ),
    ^
  File "process_game_menus.py", line 5, in <module>
s.py", line 9936
    ),
    ^
  File "process_simple_triggers.py", line 5, in <module>
s.py", line 9936
    ),
    ^
  File "process_dialogs.py", line 9, in <module>
s.py", line 9936
    ),
    ^
  File "process_global_variables_unused.py", line 3, in <module>
s.py", line 9936
    ),
    ^
Exporting postfx_params...

Script processing has ended.
Press any key to exit. . .

Getting this awkward error .. I don't know why it's saying there's an unexpected indent at line 9936 when I didn't even touch the piece of code?

Mellicifious said:
Question: Can you install this for diplomacy mod because I don't know how to do that and never got the instructions.

I have installed this with both diplomacy 4.2 and 4.3.  You just open up the py files that say something like "to module_game_menus.py and read the instructions within the file.  It's not too difficult or time consuming.

Redleg said:
Mellicifious said:
Question: Can you install this for diplomacy mod because I don't know how to do that and never got the instructions.

I have installed this with both diplomacy 4.2 and 4.3.  You just open up the py files that say something like "to module_game_menus.py and read the instructions within the file.  It's not too difficult or time consuming.
Sorry, but I am not used to the ModuleSystem nor Python because this is my first time on this forum. I was hoping for just using documents like copy and paste.

Mellicifious said:
Redleg said:
Mellicifious said:

Sorry, but I am not used to the ModuleSystem nor Python because this is my first time on this forum. I was hoping for just using documents like copy and paste.
I don't think you're going to be able to do it with the text files.  You can do it using the module system with just a bit of effort.

I have a question about whether module_constants needs to be modified.  The instructions say to add the "musican_male" , "musican_female" and "musicans_end" to the troops file right after the tavern minstels. 

In game, the musicans_end dude shows up, looking goofy, without a shirt and has no name.  In module constants, tavern_minstrels_end is listed as "trp_kingdom_heroes_including_player_begin".  Should that be changed to "trp_musicans_end"?

Back
Top Bottom