LSP Animations Tavern Animation Pack

Users who are viewing this thread

problem solved, my strange visitor is "musicans_end"  troop i don't  know what happened :roll:

to module troop
["musican_male","Musican","Musican",tf_guarantee_boots|tf_guarantee_armor,0,0,fac_commoners,[itm_short_tunic,itm_linen_tunic,itm_tabard,itm_woolen_hose,itm_blue_hose],def_attrib|level(4),wp(60),knows_common,man_face_young_1, man_face_old_2],
["musican_female","Musican","Musican",tf_female|tf_guarantee_boots|tf_guarantee_armor,0,0,fac_commoners,[itm_blue_dress,itm_dress,itm_woolen_dress,itm_peasant_dress,itm_woolen_hose,itm_blue_hose,itm_wimple_a,itm_wimple_with_veil,itm_female_hood],def_attrib|level(2),wp(40),knows_common,woman_face_1,woman_face_2],
["musicans_end","_","_",tf_inactive,0,0,0,[],0,0,0,0],

And Just an idea  Slawomir  :smile:

Are you interested by a new npc animations pack with

fishing bot
swipe with a broom
ect...

It's so cool :eek:

Oh yeah, and it seems taverns are not exitable with the tab button like all other scenes, I'm assuming this was intentional because I seem to have everything installed right. How do I restore this function?

You may have overwritten an existing trigger.
Code:
      (ti_tab_pressed, 0, 0,
      [
        (try_begin),
          (eq, "$g_main_attacker_agent", 0),
          (set_trigger_result, 1),
        (try_end),
      ], []),

Somebody said:
You may have overwritten an existing trigger.
Code:
      (ti_tab_pressed, 0, 0,
      [
        (try_begin),
          (eq, "$g_main_attacker_agent", 0),
          (set_trigger_result, 1),
        (try_end),
      ], []),
That is in my mission_templates file right next to the belligerent drunk script but it still doesn't work.

Giggityninja said:
Oh yeah, and it seems taverns are not exitable with the tab button like all other scenes, I'm assuming this was intentional because I seem to have everything installed right. How do I restore this function?

I has this problem. Just remove the wrong parentheses

Slawomir of Aaarrghh said:
Change this...

Code:
	 (10,mtef_visitor_source,af_override_horse|af_override_gloves,0,1,[]),#40
	 ],[
		dedal_tavern_animations,
		#dedal end
     ],     
     [
      (1, 0, ti_once, [],

... to this:

Code:
	 ],[
		dedal_tavern_animations,
		#dedal end
      (1, 0, ti_once, [],

Um, excuse me, but can you help, I've done everything correctly and successfully, but there is one problem, the hands and instruments are white in the game, when I open them in the BRF they appear to be fine, why though? Thank you.

How can ı add those things to my mod ,please help me where must ı put this codes I mean for example in module mission templates what am ı must the do

wertolet said:
Giggityninja said:

I has this problem. Just remove the wrong parentheses

Slawomir of Aaarrghh said:
Change this...

Code:
	 ],[
		dedal_tavern_animations,
		#dedal end
     ],     
     [
      (1, 0, ti_once, [],

... to this:

Code:
	 ],[
		dedal_tavern_animations,
		#dedal end
      (1, 0, ti_once, [],

Thanks for this info.  I had the same problem.

I successfully integrated your pack into my personal mod and love it.  The only issue is now the musicians are showing up in some of the armies and they are not armed.  I guess that's not a problem since they're easy to kill.  I suppose I could give them a knife or short sword for protection.

Thanks for making your work available.

Redleg said:
I successfully integrated your pack into my personal mod and love it.  The only issue is now the musicians are showing up in some of the armies and they are not armed.  I guess that's not a problem since they're easy to kill.  I suppose I could give them a knife or short sword for protection.

They are not supposed to show up in armies. You must have did something wrong.

Lord of Shadows said:
Redleg said:

They are not supposed to show up in armies. You must have did something wrong.

I put them at the end of my troops.py file.  Were they supposed to go elsewhere in the file?

Redleg said:
I put them at the end of my troops.py file.  Were they supposed to go elsewhere in the file?

You are supposed to add them after Tavern Minstrels. Like this:
Code:
#Minstrels
["tavern_minstrel_1", "Wandering Minstrel", "Minstrel", tf_hero|tf_randomize_face|tf_guarantee_shield|tf_guarantee_armor|tf_guarantee_boots, 0, 0, fac_commoners, [itm_leather_jacket,itm_hide_boots,itm_lute,itm_dedal_lira], def_attrib|level(5), wp(20), common_skills, mercenary_man_face_middle_1, mercenary_man_face_old_2],
["tavern_minstrel_2", "Wandering Bard", "Minstrel", tf_hero|tf_randomize_face|tf_guarantee_shield|tf_guarantee_armor|tf_guarantee_boots, 0, 0, fac_commoners, [itm_tunic_with_green_cape,itm_hide_boots,itm_lyre,itm_dedal_lira], def_attrib|level(5), wp(20), common_skills, mercenary_man_face_middle_1, mercenary_man_face_old_2],
["tavern_minstrel_3", "Wandering Ashik", "Minstrel", tf_hero|tf_randomize_face|tf_guarantee_shield|tf_guarantee_armor|tf_guarantee_boots, 0, 0, fac_commoners, [itm_nomad_robe,itm_hide_boots,itm_lute,itm_dedal_lira], def_attrib|level(5), wp(20), common_skills, mercenary_man_face_middle_1, mercenary_man_face_old_2],
["tavern_minstrel_4", "Wandering Skald", "Minstrel", tf_hero|tf_randomize_face|tf_guarantee_shield|tf_guarantee_armor|tf_guarantee_boots, 0, 0, fac_commoners, [itm_fur_coat,itm_hide_boots,itm_lyre,itm_dedal_lutnia], def_attrib|level(5), wp(20), common_skills, mercenary_man_face_middle_1, mercenary_man_face_old_2],
["tavern_minstrel_5", "Wandering Troubadour", "Minstrel", tf_hero|tf_randomize_face|tf_guarantee_shield|tf_guarantee_armor|tf_guarantee_boots, 0, 0, fac_commoners, [itm_short_tunic,itm_hide_boots,itm_lute,itm_dedal_lutnia], def_attrib|level(5), wp(20), common_skills, mercenary_man_face_middle_1, mercenary_man_face_old_2],

#Tavern Animations OSP Begin
["musican_male", "Musician", "Musicians", tf_guarantee_armor|tf_guarantee_boots, 0, 0, fac_commoners, [itm_short_tunic,itm_linen_tunic,itm_tabard,itm_woolen_hose,itm_blue_hose,itm_dedal_lira], def_attrib|level(4), wp(60), common_skills, mercenary_man_face_young_1, mercenary_man_face_old_2],
["musican_female", "Musician", "Musicians", tf_female|tf_guarantee_armor|tf_guarantee_boots, 0, 0, fac_commoners, [itm_blue_dress,itm_dress,itm_woolen_dress,itm_peasant_dress,itm_woolen_hose,itm_blue_hose,itm_wimple_a,itm_wimple_with_veil,itm_female_hood,itm_dedal_lutnia], def_attrib|level(2), wp(40), common_skills, mercenary_woman_face_young_1, mercenary_woman_face_middle_3],

["musicans_end", "musicians_end", "musicians_end", tf_inactive, 0, 0, 0, [], 0, 0, 0, 0],
#Tavern Animations OSP End

Lord of Shadows said:
Redleg said:

You are supposed to add them after Tavern Minstrels. Like this:
Code:
#Minstrels
["tavern_minstrel_1", "Wandering Minstrel", "Minstrel", tf_hero|tf_randomize_face|tf_guarantee_shield|tf_guarantee_armor|tf_guarantee_boots, 0, 0, fac_commoners, [itm_leather_jacket,itm_hide_boots,itm_lute,itm_dedal_lira], def_attrib|level(5), wp(20), common_skills, mercenary_man_face_middle_1, mercenary_man_face_old_2],
["tavern_minstrel_2", "Wandering Bard", "Minstrel", tf_hero|tf_randomize_face|tf_guarantee_shield|tf_guarantee_armor|tf_guarantee_boots, 0, 0, fac_commoners, [itm_tunic_with_green_cape,itm_hide_boots,itm_lyre,itm_dedal_lira], def_attrib|level(5), wp(20), common_skills, mercenary_man_face_middle_1, mercenary_man_face_old_2],
["tavern_minstrel_3", "Wandering Ashik", "Minstrel", tf_hero|tf_randomize_face|tf_guarantee_shield|tf_guarantee_armor|tf_guarantee_boots, 0, 0, fac_commoners, [itm_nomad_robe,itm_hide_boots,itm_lute,itm_dedal_lira], def_attrib|level(5), wp(20), common_skills, mercenary_man_face_middle_1, mercenary_man_face_old_2],
["tavern_minstrel_4", "Wandering Skald", "Minstrel", tf_hero|tf_randomize_face|tf_guarantee_shield|tf_guarantee_armor|tf_guarantee_boots, 0, 0, fac_commoners, [itm_fur_coat,itm_hide_boots,itm_lyre,itm_dedal_lutnia], def_attrib|level(5), wp(20), common_skills, mercenary_man_face_middle_1, mercenary_man_face_old_2],
["tavern_minstrel_5", "Wandering Troubadour", "Minstrel", tf_hero|tf_randomize_face|tf_guarantee_shield|tf_guarantee_armor|tf_guarantee_boots, 0, 0, fac_commoners, [itm_short_tunic,itm_hide_boots,itm_lute,itm_dedal_lutnia], def_attrib|level(5), wp(20), common_skills, mercenary_man_face_middle_1, mercenary_man_face_old_2],

#Tavern Animations OSP Begin
["musican_male", "Musician", "Musicians", tf_guarantee_armor|tf_guarantee_boots, 0, 0, fac_commoners, [itm_short_tunic,itm_linen_tunic,itm_tabard,itm_woolen_hose,itm_blue_hose,itm_dedal_lira], def_attrib|level(4), wp(60), common_skills, mercenary_man_face_young_1, mercenary_man_face_old_2],
["musican_female", "Musician", "Musicians", tf_female|tf_guarantee_armor|tf_guarantee_boots, 0, 0, fac_commoners, [itm_blue_dress,itm_dress,itm_woolen_dress,itm_peasant_dress,itm_woolen_hose,itm_blue_hose,itm_wimple_a,itm_wimple_with_veil,itm_female_hood,itm_dedal_lutnia], def_attrib|level(2), wp(40), common_skills, mercenary_woman_face_young_1, mercenary_woman_face_middle_3],

["musicans_end", "musicians_end", "musicians_end", tf_inactive, 0, 0, 0, [], 0, 0, 0, 0],
#Tavern Animations OSP End

Thanks for that.  I was wondering if that was the case.  I don't recall seeing that made explicit in the source code but perhaps I just missed it. 

Back
Top Bottom