TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

Users who are viewing this thread

Councilor Crassius Curio said:
I'm sure it's related to tests done by researchers affiliated with VW in which humans and monkeys were breathing in diesel fumes to show that they do not have any, or only negligible, negative effects on health.
Yup.

El Perro Finlandes said:
Dusk Voyager said:
VW at it again

Really, really can't ****ing wait 'til they go six feet under.  :twisted:

Paywall.
Sorry, changed the link.

Scientists bravely poisoning people and monkeys in the quest for knowledge, undeniably the most accurate way to discover the truth. It could almost be the 1940s again!

DanAngleland said:
Scientists bravely poisoning people and monkeys in the quest for knowledge, undeniably the most accurate way to discover the truth. It could almost be the 1940s again!

I'd like to see a side-by-side comparison of a scientist bravely poisoning people and a scientist poisoning them in a cowardly fashion.

http://www.newsweek.com/raucous-celebrations-and-riots-erupt-philadelphia-fans-celebrate-eagles-799352

Must've been a hell of a party in Philly last night. I doubt the cops got much sleep. :lol:

A hell of a party? Oh yeah, I'd just love to be surrounded by grown men trashing one or two shops and street lights, turning over a car and clambering on emergency vehicles. Sounds like a really fun atmosphere. I'd probably get my camera phone out and start filming one of the 'legends' who climbed onto the Ritz hotel awning too, like a bloody sheep.

I am being sarcastic.

Haha, "****-Tom-Bra-dy!"

Is "**** [insert anything with cadence]" a common chant at other riots in other locations? All of my (admitably limited) personal riot experience has been in Pennsylvania among (presumably) many Philadelphians, and "**** _____" was always a staple chant (e.g, "****-the-me-di-a," "****-O-hi-o"). Is this a common rallying cry, or is it just a Philly thing that I've thought is normal because I grew up there?

P20K_.png

wait what the **** happened

*EDIT*

And in other news...

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/05/politics/illinois-arthur-jones-republican-holocaust-denier/index.html

kHZn5WG.gif

...because we're apparently in a competition to make each year more bizarrely surreal than the last

It's the stock market burning through all gains since October over like 48 hours. Or in other words, losing 10% of its total value in a couple of days.

There's been srs growth especially the last two-ish years, so there's a lot of room (see the 1 year and 5 year charts), but it's still crazy lot over such a short period of time. I think it's the biggest drop in absolute numbers ever, but not in percents given the current high value.

Still, the speed and momentum is...noteworthy.

This is first-hand evidence written by me.

Asian markets plunged on Tuesday as investors dumped stocks following heavy falls in the US.

Japan's Nikkei 225 index saw its biggest one-day point drop since 1990. At its worst it was down 7%, before pulling back to 21,610.24. a 4.7% fall.

The sell-off began last week after a solid US jobs report fuelled expectations that the economy's strength was such the Federal Reserve would need to raise interest rates faster than expected.

Back
Top Bottom