TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

Users who are viewing this thread

Mm, I understand your opinion on the matter, although you are generalizing. There is much to gain in seeming neutral on the matter so I don't doubt some do deliberately seem that way. But would you believe anyone at all is trying to be as neutral as possible? is everyone just a "nazi in disguise" if they think there's a rape problem in Sweden related to immigrants? Or have a negative opinion of mass immigration in general?

Edit: Don't you feel that giving an opinion without even watching the video in question is a bit ignorant though?
I hardly feel that just because nazis and neochristians talk about problems that those problems are suddenly non-existent because they don't go about it in a "neutral" manner.

Wigster600 said:
Kickin' It in Tennessee said:
The entire justification for their royalty is that they whore their private lives out to bring in touristbux. Usually I agree that we should leave people alone, but they literally exist to sell tabloids in the modern age. And that's 100% okay. I'm pretty sure they know what they're in for and are happy enough to trade it to be royalty.
Implying anyone has a purpose beyond the sake of existing.

Also republics that aren't Anglo military dictatorships that call themselves republics are gay.

On a somewhat related note; /pol/ is questioning whether the recent royal engagement is defined as being blacked or bleached.

Besides your usual unhealthy helping of casual racism, I'm more surprised you aren't okay with Prince Harry having American kids. If I was writing a political thriller where the climax was a long-con move by the British monarchy to enter into a personal union with America, it would be one where the American-citizen prince also gets elected President.

Amendment XXVIII - to make the Presidency hereditary passed with an unprecedented 450-0 last week, ensuring Ivanka Trump-Windsor's fifth term will expire with the automatic succession of her VP and son, George VII of Northern Ireland.

Grönsíir said:
Mm, I understand your opinion on the matter, although you are generalizing. There is much to gain in seeming neutral on the matter so I don't doubt some do deliberately seem that way. But would you believe anyone at all is trying to be as neutral as possible? is everyone just a "nazi in disguise" if they think there's a rape problem in Sweden related to immigrants? Or have a negative opinion of mass immigration in general?

Yes, because that myth has been debunked again and again. People who whinge endlessly about an immigrant rape problem in Sweden are almost always not from Sweden. It's a poster boy for their ideology so they run with it, ignoring larger issues in their own countries which conflict with their ideology like economic crisis, so it's obvious they only care about the political agenda. It's the same with London, Paris, Berlin or wherever else.

Grönsíir said:
Edit: Don't you feel that giving an opinion without even watching the video in question is a bit ignorant though?

I watched enough of it. And I've seen so many of these videos that it's obvious they follow a formula. It's not invalid to generalise on what is essentially a business model.

Interesting thoughts. Could you link me to some sound debunkings of the high rape statistics in Sweden (or Norway or Germany) that aren't "They changed the definition of rape".
If you have time of course. And thanks for showing interest.

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2017/nov/27/revealed-fires-sao-paulo-favelas-higher-value-land
New analysis, however, found that the land value of 80 favelas hit by fire was 76% higher than the average for informal housing in the city.
The investigation also found that fires occurred more frequently in city districts with higher property values.
Each new fire stokes an old suspicion: that the fires are deliberately lit by groups linked to real estate investments in the area.

Feragorn said:
Wigster600 said:
The entire justification for their royalty is that they whore their private lives out to bring in touristbux. Usually I agree that we should leave people alone, but they literally exist to sell tabloids in the modern age. And that's 100% okay. I'm pretty sure they know what they're in for and are happy enough to trade it to be royalty.
Implying anyone has a purpose beyond the sake of existing.

Also republics that aren't Anglo military dictatorships that call themselves republics are gay.

On a somewhat related note; /pol/ is questioning whether the recent royal engagement is defined as being blacked or bleached.

Besides your usual unhealthy helping of casual racism, I'm more surprised you aren't okay with Prince Harry having American kids. If I was writing a political thriller where the climax was a long-con move by the British monarchy to enter into a personal union with America, it would be one where the American-citizen prince also gets elected President.

Stop trying to be so righteous all the time Feragorn it doesn't suit you well!

wheres the sweating guy with two buttons meme that says "anglo hegemony over america" or "sanctity of the monarchy"

Because all the butthurt about a famous actress marrying an unemployed ex-army pilot really is delicious.

I'll say it seeing as nobody else has yet;

The main reason for the disgruntled attitude towards the situation is because she's half caste, whilst at the same time marrying into 'the' Royal family. But nobody can say that nowdays without the risk of being named and shamed, so people raise the points of her being an actress and american being the larger issues to compensate for the lack of safety when voicing their actual issue. Though the fact she's an actress and have appeared in a fair few sex-scenes doesn't exactly help the negative opinions of the situation either.

It's like 4d 5d chess.

You're right. I make up for my deeply unsatisfying life by asserting that nothing's wrong with marrying for love.

In newsier news, the Washington Post is reporting that at least one woman is now making false sexual assault accusations against Roy Moore, and that the woman appears to have been a Project Veritas sting operation to discredit the Post for their original, much better sourced story on Roy Moore's alleged actions. This also comes after some people in Alabama received phone calls purporting to be from Post reporters soliciting damaging information on Roy Moore.

Wigster600 said:
I'll say it seeing as nobody else has yet;

The main reason for the disgruntled attitude towards the situation is because she's half caste, whilst at the same time marrying into 'the' Royal family. But nobody can say that nowdays without the risk of being named and shamed, so people raise the points of her being an actress and american being the larger issues to compensate for the lack of safety when voicing their actual issue. Though the fact she's an actress and have appeared in a fair few sex-scenes doesn't exactly help the negative opinions of the situation either.

It's like 4d 5d chess.

Yeah, no **** the butthurt is racist and classist. We knew already. There's nothing wrong with her.

Wait, was that first part before the quote aimed at me? I am fully in support of this marriage. Harry should marry some hot foreign actress if any of them are going to and the few pictures I've seen make them seem happy. I'm not sure what I typed to make you think that he shouldn't marry her. I just thought it was kind of uncalled for for you to imply that Harry is a useless drain when everything he does stimulates his economy.

Wigster600 said:
Though the fact she's an actress and have appeared in a fair few sex-scenes doesn't exactly help the negative opinions of the situation either.

m8 are you really going to talk about her sex scenes. No one forgot the Vegas pics, baby. People need to get off Harry's **** tbh. William's serious enough for the both of them. Every royal family needs a partying spare heir. Read a book doofus.

One new post.

Wait, was that first part before the quote aimed at me? I am fully in support of this marriage. Harry should marry some hot foreign actress if any of them are going to and the few pictures I've seen make them seem happy. I'm not sure what I typed to make you think that he shouldn't marry her. I just thought it was kind of uncalled for for you to imply that Harry is a useless drain when everything he does stimulates his economy.

No, it was more in the air of "fagragron y u so amgrey at rich people" and also the fact that nothing I will ever do will be more public than Prince Harry's ****s. It was also tongue firmly in cheek. As was the "famous actress and unemployed man" bit. As much as I dislike monarchy, I'm not stupid. The whole family's basically a museum exhibit.

You shouldn't hate monarchy Feragorn, there are times when it is the best form of stable government available! Who knows maybe we'll get lucky and they'll die off. Parliament should pass a law to sterilize Harry so he can't dilute the pure-not-inbred bloodline, **** it sterilize all the royals and turn the UK into a Republic when the last one dies. I'd be happy with that. Pointless ****s. Turn Buckingham into a full time museuem, take the guards and put them somewhere useful. Let the police handle it full time.

hey m8 I specifically said, "all of us" to lump me in the boat with you. I didn't mean to imply that anything you or I or anyone here did was useless, but more to lend an air of gravity to the absurdly good hand the royals were played at birth in regards to their wealth and influence.

stop posting while I'm posting all of you or I will literally ban you

hey m8 I specifically said, "all of us" to lump me in the boat with you. I didn't mean to imply that anything you or I or anyone here did was useless, but more to lend an air of gravity to the absurdly good hand the royals were played at birth in regards to their wealth and influence.

stop posting while I'm posting all of you or I will literally ban you

u good bb

DYSTOPIAN said:
You shouldn't hate monarchy Feragorn, there are times when it is the best form of stable government available! Who knows maybe we'll get lucky and they'll die off. Parliament should pass a law to sterilize Harry so he can't dilute the pure-not-inbred bloodline, **** it sterilize all the royals and turn the UK into a Republic when the last one dies. I'd be happy with that. Pointless ****s. Turn Buckingham into a full time museuem, take the guards and put them somewhere useful. Let the police handle it full time.
DYSTOPIAN said:
Stop trying to be so righteous all the time DYSTOPIAN it doesn't suit you well!

Now, getting back to news...

Feragorn said:
In newsier news, the Washington Post is reporting that at least one woman is now making false sexual assault accusations against Roy Moore, and that the woman appears to have been a Project Veritas sting operation to discredit the Post for their original, much better sourced story on Roy Moore's alleged actions. This also comes after some people in Alabama received phone calls purporting to be from Post reporters soliciting damaging information on Roy Moore.

Okay this is actually interesting.

Not really I don't care about the next sexual crime that some politician committed. Is that all News is today? Send him to court I'm tired of all this sensation. I dont know Roy Moore or what he does. Get it off my screens.

Back
Top Bottom