Taleword's Partnership with NetEase Games, how should we interpret?

Users who are viewing this thread

We know nothing about the deal yet, don’t go goosebumps over nothing

Maybe you guys dont know what netease is.But as a chinese,i have to say this company is a piece of shiiit.Its even worse than EA.

Hulagu said:
Tuvenal said:
This is really a disaster for all mount&blade players in China Mainland.
NetEase's games department enjoys an awful reputation in our country.In the biggst forum of M&B in China,almost every fan felt shocked once the news came out.We are worried that NetEase will ruin this game,just like what this compay had done to Minecraft
Recently,NetEase released a game called "Conqueror's Blade",what we called "Zhan Yi",on steam.This game adopted many similar elements in M&B.As a result,"Zhan Yi" will consider M&B as a competitor in the future.
What we are afraid is that once NetEase released a "China Mainland" version of M&B II,all "International" versions will become invalid(even on steam).We Chinese players will have to play a strange version differs from the ones in other parts of the world.Trust me,this version could be very strange and frustrating.
Yet there is another problem.Our government has a very high and special standards for foreign games.To be honest, it's hard for an original M&B II to pass the "check" of government if it is not going to be released through steam.
This is quite interesting, but NetEase Games can be just a server provider right? I hope Chinese community wouldn't face such a situation
That's enough for Netease to destroy everything. :cry:It's sad to hear that after five years of waiting.

NetEase will be helping us out so we can better serve our Chinese community with our existing and upcoming titles. This partnership will not effect our plans for other territories.

Stop spreading misinformation. NetEase will supply servers and this does not affect Europe or USA.

TFK_Ted said:
Who are you? No offense, just wondering where you're coming from.

Besides that, it's going to be interesting to see how much the Chinese version differs from the original one.

I am RkT and I am Spanish, why do you say it, is it because of how bad I write English? :oops:

Guys Taleworlds is not idiot, if we can think of negative outcomes just in a second I am pretty sure they have thought over these hundreds of times and made the required agreements to prevent anything bad to happen.

Even if the company is a piece of ****(judging from what Chinese forum users say here), Taleworlds made the agreement to give Chinese players a better service.
Relax they wont be able to cut pieces of game and sell them as dlcs I am pretty sure they wont have the power for it.

This is good news for Chinese M&B fans !

KhergitLancer99 said:
Guys Taleworlds is not idiot, if we can think of negative outcomes just in a second I am pretty sure they have thought over these hundreds of times and made the required agreements to prevent anything bad to happen.

Even if the company is a piece of ****(judging from what Chinese forum users say here), Taleworlds made the agreement to give Chinese players a better service.
Relax they wont be able to cut pieces of game and sell them as dlcs I am pretty sure they wont have the power for it.

This is good news for Chinese M&B fans !
Chinese players have only hope. I believe that if tw and ea or epic cooperate, American players will feel the same way. For Chinese players, cooperate with NetEase is better than Tencent, but they all stink.

RkT said:
TFK_Ted said:

Besides that, it's going to be interesting to see how much the Chinese version differs from the original one.

I am RkT and I am Spanish, why do you say it, is it because of how bad I write English? :oops:

I think they were wondering I you were going to be effected by it or not (also your relative knowledge of the situation). As TW's has said this will only effect the Chinese regions, it makes sense that they would be more concerned about this development than any other interested party, so he was wondering whether you were effected by it or not.

Roccoflipside said:
RkT said:
TFK_Ted said:

I think they were wondering I you were going to be effected by it or not (also your relative knowledge of the situation). As TW's has said this will only effect the Chinese regions, it makes sense that they would be more concerned about this development than any other interested party, so he was wondering whether you were effected by it or not.

Well, I'm sorry, I thought you were telling me where I was from, thanks

gospell said:
nuclearlauch said:
https://weibo.com/netease163?is_hot=1#1565056693746
You guys can use google translation to see what chinese player say about that.100% disagree and a ton of bad words.Lmao.Really 100%.
Chinese and google translate are not friends :grin:
Maybe this? https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4400919468560508
yes,that is blog of neteast.All the word“马”“吗”?means mother.And "滚"means fack off.These guys are so angry lol.On 1st of August,M&B BBS said"Tomorrow we have a big announcement".And everyone became very exciting"omg it's coming,it's coming".And the next day”Partnership with NetEase Games".Can you imagine the shock?Thats just like "surprise mother facker""Do you guys not have phones?"

As the statement says, this deal is purely for the Chinese market and won't have any impact on our operations in the rest of the world. For Chinese players, this will mean local distribution and support which is something that we otherwise wouldn't be able to provide to that community ourselves.

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
As the statement says, this deal is purely for the Chinese market and won't have any impact on our operations in the rest of the world. For Chinese players, this will mean local distribution and support which is something that we otherwise wouldn't be able to provide to that community ourselves.
Make sure your do the majority of the development for the sequel. Also, if there is a mobile version in the future, develop it carefully. Please.

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
You still don't say clearly that whether the Chinese players will or will not have a `Chinese Version`(Customize changes to the M&B Bannerlord, such as green blood, or needed paid mod, or any other things that are different from the `International Version`) for Mount&Blade Bannerlord

Do you guys give authorization to Netease which can modify Mount&Blade Bannerlord 2?

gospell said:
Green blood OMG  :grin:  Hold on China
Yeah and when you kill(NO,I mean 'defeat‘) someone in a Battle Royale game.He will wave you goodbye(This is not a metaphor.) and then give his deathbox to you.hahaha.So sometimes I prefer International server even with 200+ ping.But Game Approval System does not affect steam games,so if we can play M&B2 on steam,that will be ok

gospell said:
Green blood OMG  :grin:  Hold on China
It's no joke. There's a character in Dota 2 that was called "Skeleton King" everywhere in the world except China, and his model was a partially-armored skeleton everywhere except China as well. Eventually they gave up on keeping two separate versions of the same hero, so they just rebranded him as "Wraith King" and he's not skeletal anymore. :neutral:

Back
Top Bottom