Switzerland invades Liechtenstein

Users who are viewing this thread

okiN said:
Aryndil said:
The Swiss have always been teh 1337. Swiss pikemen, Swiss guard, Swiss this and Swiss that and Swiss Army Knife.

Swiss watches and Swiss banks also deserve special mention.

Mmm, banks. *homer simpson drool*
[me=Sir Prince]grabs wooden stick that looks like a sword and joins the invasion*[/me]

Hræfn said:
Napoleon was French.

Not very. He was Corsican, and the French had purchased the island not too long before from Genoa. Italian was the primary language. It always gave me a kick that the one great military period for the French (as opposed to the Franks) came at the hands of an Italian, a nation which couldn't even pull itself together until the 19th century, and one with a reputation for martial incompetence since then. Makes me proud to be Italian, knowing that if I could just take over a bunch of Frogs, I could probably rule the world.

calandale said:
Not very. He was Corsican, and the French had purchased the island not too long before from Genoa. Italian was the primary language. It always gave me a kick that the one great military period for the French (as opposed to the Franks) came at the hands of an Italian, a nation which couldn't even pull itself together until the 19th century, and one with a reputation for martial incompetence since then. Makes me proud to be Italian, knowing that if I could just take over a bunch of Frogs, I could probably rule the world.

Now, you're just splitting hairs.

ill bring some water baloons, and Apollon the evil kitty will bring his gun  :twisted:

calandale said:
Hræfn said:
Napoleon was French.

Actually, Corsicans speak Corsican, and they'll hit you really, really hard for saying they're Italian. Probably even harder than they'll hit Hraefn for saying they're French. Besides, Napoleon did say he was French, so Hraefn might even get away with it. You, on the other hand, will be blown up if a Corsican reads this forum. Their national pastme, after vendettas, is bombing stuff.

Yeah, but Corsican is heavily derived from Tuscan, the North Italian language group. So, they are Italian in my book. The South Italian group are Sicilian in that same way.

Possibly. Just don't say it when any Corsicans are near you. Or hit on their sisters, for that matter.

I'll brin my yu gi oh cards and we can duel A 5 year old for the fate of leindensneknetenlindburgson... whatever, reminds me of landshnekdts. :mrgreen:

Yeah... way to up the violence. The rest of us are bringing squirt guns, playing cards, and sticks. But if you want to bring a gun.... On second thought, we don't need you, you aren't invited :razz:.

Hræfn said:
Naridill said:
I still say we put every man older than 18 to the axe.
Or just every male. We could have a hareem each. I'll fetch my sword . . .
Err...some of the people in this invasion might not support the culture of misogyny that would result from this.  It'd be a ***** for foreign relations too.  Seriously, you're like a pre-teen with ideas that all women are there waiting for you to **** 'em.

Normally I wouldn't react to a statement like the above as if it were a joke, but you've made numerous, serious-seeming statements to the effect that women are basically sex objects.

Of course all women aren't sex objects, I'm quite shocked that you'd think I believe that, only the pretty ones.

Merentha said:
Hræfn said:
Naridill said:
I still say we put every man older than 18 to the axe.
Or just every male. We could have a hareem each. I'll fetch my sword . . .
Err...some of the people in this invasion might not support the culture of misogyny that would result from this.  It'd be a ***** for foreign relations too.  Seriously, you're like a pre-teen with ideas that all women are there waiting for you to **** 'em.

I wouldn't call killing all males an example of just misogyny, regardless of the reasons.

Back
Top Bottom