Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

A very minor one:
Wikipedia says that Pskov's medieval name is Pleskov. Assuming that's true, the fortress ought to be named that.
Can't seem to find another source, though. :/

Eluqqa said:
A very minor one:
Wikipedia says that Pskov's medieval name is Pleskov. Assuming that's true, the fortress ought to be named that.
Can't seem to find another source, though. :/

If you read the russian version of the article on Pskov, it says that "pskov" and "pleskov" is absolutely the same thing; there were actually several more similar-sounding names that came from the baltic languages. I guess it shouldn't be renamed, unless there's a solid source that says: yeah, in the 13th century Pskov was known as Pleskov bla-bla.

CinuzIta said:
Lord Ferdinand said:
I didn't know if to open a new thread or not... I just would want to know if there are plate armors in this mod.
Thanks.

nope...they didn't exist in 1257... :smile:
But in the Native M&B they exist!  :smile:
So, my suggestion is: change the age until after the creation of the plate armors, please!  :grin:
1400 says Wikipedia

Oj, you do know you can put it ingame by yourself very very easily?

Just install Items-editor and open it. Then find plate armor (and coat of plates if you like it too) and put a "yes" to merchandise in the list.... yea, whatever, it very easily done anyway....

i know this is wrong forum for this but i can't find any complet set of armours, i have the three lions with blue background but i cant find the horse ore mail, same as the three lions with red background that Spanky show on he's screenshot does i need to join a faction ore create a own?

and now i got a suggestion  :grin: maby for a later version you can add a bandit faction that only have mounted troops and a well defended castel ans perhaps make a bit easier to get crest armours and horses 

well maby some more money from looting and wining battles ore you do like my brother when he really need money he press ctrl+x when he is on the inventory and gain 1000 gold talk about lazy...

but i would cheat if i needet to get the three lion horse and mail :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: i want that + vassal ore leader of north :twisted: (pm me if you know how to gain it)

Great mod Spanky. I have some suggestions for Tournaments.

Attach names to the Knights which show up in the Tournaments. I know at least some of them are persistent, and it would make it cooler if you could track that guy who unhorsed you last time. By extension, it would be cool if they had individual, persistent stats, levelled, retired, and showed up at lots of different events.

Some better rewards for winning tournaments would be cool too, especially if you win (or at least do well) at a tourney in which the respective king and his nobles have participated in. Maybe a brief conversation, a larger cash reward (say 500-1000 on top of the 200 + bets) and increased reputation with the king (assuming you're either neutral or aligned to that faction).

Also, and this is a pure fantasy request, stop the AI huddling around the walls of the Arena. When everything is in motion tourneys are beautiful, when the knights cluster on the walls it's just too easy.

Sir Disco!

There are many many tweaks that can be put into 1257 quite easily, without the helping hand of our dear (and missing...) moderator called Sir Spanky:

- check this site --- http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,46290.0/topicseen.html

Thanks Latinikon, that list is quite helpful, though my main request was giving Knight NPCs names. I'm willing to dig around and change stuff myself, but where would I start looking?

Well, thats moajor change in troops.txt.

It is possible, it can be done.
In native, Dranton and Xerina can kick your ass from time to time in a tournament, just the catch with 1257 style tournaments is that individual fighters are not included as tournament paticipants.
I tried something simmilar once, I put in few Paladins and they were fighing their way up to the tournament victors...

try to play around with TroopEditor (find it in MB repository or here in the forum...), I feel it can be done.

Must say that I like the idea Sir Disco, this would be nice addition to already good tournament system we have in 1257...

Good luck

List of current tourneys would be nice-- perhaps in the reports section. I'll feel rather silly if it's already in there. >>
Perhaps a companion type character that acts as a standard bearer and holds a flag in battle-- honestly  not sure if that'd be historically accurate though.
I could probably edit that in myself but since I think it could turn out being a good idea it'd benefit the mod to mention it here... and I'm lazy.

Hey was just wondering if there was anything I could do to change the armor and shield brother knights wear to match my own custom? Conveys a sense of unison i think, anyways hope to hear from you cheers!

The Mod looks really good overall.
But I think new armor + weapon graphics would be great.

Also heraldic armor is a great idea but it gets a bit too much especially in first stages of the game. Lower style armor with distorted image of your banner just doesn't look good.

A weaponsmith who repairs and/or upgrades weapons would be a great idea.( I think Rus XIII has that)

Expanded tournament system would be nice :smile:

Oh, yeah and I second the motion about the troop tree.

hi i was thinking, can you add "The Ottoman Empire" to the faction list?

Back
Top Bottom