Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Vincenzo said:
I've said this so many times, the expansion is set in 1812-1815, ottomans didn't do **** during this time frame, besides the ottomans had no significant impact on the wars as a whole.
The English won the sea battles around the revolutionary wars which caused the french to desert their campaign in Egypt which eventually meant their loss.

Please stop reading biased Turkish history, your country wasn't that great. thank you.
+1.

As much as I'd love to see the Ottomans put in, mainly because they'd be such a change of pace, it doesn't fit the time frame.

Fun fact, in turkey, you can get sentenced up to 2 years of prison for "crime against turkishness", (Article 301). This "Crime" Consists of backtalking turkey and it's history.

Vincenzo said:
I've said this so many times, the expansion is set in 1812-1815, ottomans didn't do **** during this time frame, besides the ottomans had no significant impact on the wars as a whole.
The English won the sea battles around the revolutionary wars which caused the french to desert their campaign in Egypt which eventually meant their loss.

Please stop reading biased Turkish history, your country wasn't that great. thank you.

I agree that ottomans were not great or stuff that years, since all the french Revolution affected ottomans more than any other empire. But it you say that ottomans were not great, you are pretty ignorant about Ottoman History.
You can't decide a country is great or not by looking at certain dates. I can give lots of dates that other empires having hard times, do you think an empire lasts forever and stands strong forever?

Ottomans ruled(today's Turkey, Balkans, middle east, Crimea, all the way to Vienna, all the way to morocco)  between 1299 to 1921 why don't you look to the times of 1400-1650?

I am no longer trying to make you add ottomans but you said that ottomans were not great, you are soo wrong. 
I am not reading biased Turkish history but I am sure you are not reading ANY kind of Turkish history.

The only possible way to add the Ottomans is by making a single player campaign expansion or if someone is kind enough to make the Ottomans as a mod for NW :razz:

Well...
Montenegro was also a great country :grin:

I have a suggestion!
The music commands should buff our troops for a few seconds.
I would like to see some regiments to actually use these commands.
Like if someone plays the firing command while the regiment is aiming for an enemy the accuracy should be higher and the bullets should be stronger.
Also if someone plays the retreat music the regiment should be faster and have more defence.

It would be cool :grin:

Goker said:
Ah geez, there are still people bugging you about this?

128th_Can said:
this game has so many Turkish players
That is the best argument I have ever seen that was presented for the cause of getting the Ottomans added in the NW DLC. I salute you, my good sir.

Being sarcastic.

Çok komikmiş yönetici kardeş. Yorum atmadan önce önceki yazılara da bakmanı öneririm.

128th_Can said:
Ottomans ruled(today's Turkey, Balkans, middle east, Crimea, all the way to Vienna, all the way to morocco)  between 1299 to 1921 why don't you look to the times of 1400-1650?

BECAUSE THE MODULE IS SET IN THE PERIOD BETWEEN 1812 AND 1815

Let us just ignore this guy. Hopefully he, like Agovic, will fade away over time.

OnT:
How much of the Edit-Mode menu can you guys alter? If we could get data on, for example, X ammount of degrees a object is rotated shown, it'd make alot of things alot easier.

Talii said:
128th_Can said:
Epicrules said:
Would it make sense to see Ottomans at the Battle of Waterloo?

does it make sense to see any other faction except france and england in waterloo? come on dude.

*Cough* Prussia

As well as Dutch, Belgians, Brunswickers, Hannoverians...just about everyone, potentially. Except the Ottomans.

To  be honest...Ottoman Empire wasnt a principal nation in the Napoleonic wars....Why would they introduce Ottoman Empire,when they can introduce nation who actually participated in the Napoleonic Wars?

Epicrules said:
128th_Can said:

BECAUSE THE MODULE IS SET IN THE PERIOD BETWEEN 1812 AND 1815

It's was a reply to Vincenzo about him saying stuff about '' biased Turkish history''. And as I stated before, I am done suggesting ottomans as a faction to be added . don't just read the parts you like to reply, try to understand what I am talking about. I suggest you read books to practice catching the main idea of a text.

Pelgrane said:
Talii said:
128th_Can said:
Epicrules said:
Would it make sense to see Ottomans at the Battle of Waterloo?

does it make sense to see any other faction except france and england in waterloo? come on dude.

*Cough* Prussia

As well as Dutch, Belgians, Brunswickers, Hannoverians...just about everyone, potentially. Except the Ottomans.

We are talking about states or armies, not the people's nationality in armies maybe you thought I was talking about
''ottomans'' in race.

As I said '' france'' and '' england'' not '' french'' or '' english''

I hope you get what I say, don't just rush the reply button with reading parts of the text. I am not English, but I hope I know English enough to make myself understandable.

I won't be checking this discussion about who replied or stuff anymore, but I STRONGLY SUGGEST THE PEOPLE TO READ FROM 96TH PAGE(where discussion starts) , THEN WRITE POSTS. 

128th_Can said:
We are talking about states or armies, not the people's nationality in armies maybe you thought I was talking about
''ottomans'' in race.

As I said '' france'' and '' england'' not '' french'' or '' english''

I hope you get what I say, don't just rush the reply button with reading parts of the text. I am not English, but I hope I know English enough to make myself understandable.

I won't be checking this discussion about who replied or stuff, and I STRONGLY SUGGEST THE PEOPLE TO READ FROM 96TH PAGE(where discussion starts) , THEN WRITE POSTS, NOT BY LOOKING AT CERTAIN PARTS.

The Ottoman Empire was not a participant of any of the Coalitions against Napoleon, let alone the ones between 1812 and 1815. They did fight both the French and the Russians unsuccessfully during the extended Revolutionary period, but so did Sweden, for example. I'm not sure why you're getting so upset about it. We just got Austria, for goodness' sake, and it was THE major participant.

What I think should be changed or implemented.
1.Rifles and muskets are way to inaccurate because you can aim at someone at point blank range and miss, I know this is to do with the randomizer but it needs to be scaled back, A LOT. (Also could you bring back the Zoom but just for the rifles).
2.Would it be possible in CM that if your artillery your bots could have their own cannons which you could direct, this would be way more realistic and fun having your artillery battery fire down on an advancing line infantry.
3.Could you possibly make the melee hit boxes a bit more accurate, I know I'm rambling on a bit but I sick of fighting someone who I stab say 3 times then they get a lucky hit and kill me in one.

Back
Top Bottom