SP - General Suggestion for DLC

Users who are viewing this thread

saittam

Sergeant
Make a PC branch only with strategy and tactics!
Consoles can get the roleplaying part

Take inspiration from MTW2
Make borders for kingdoms. Relation penalty for crossing.
Insteed of merchants, diplomats, priests, spys, assasins. Give these tasks to companions and clanmembers.
Make the AI have all the advantages the player has.
Rebelions connected to bandit activity.

If you manage to connect the missing dots between MTW2 and Bannerlord. It will be the game of games.

A second DLC can contain seabattles

Why would consoles be separated from PC in this regard? It doesn't make any sense to do that.
consoles have less head-room performance wise and overall less tolerance for "doing dumb experiments" or "buggy, janky, but creative and fast updates".

basically console gamers, from my experience, are less likely to want to mess around with settings or to tolerate a general fall in graphics that might come with performance demands shifting.

Make a PC branch only with strategy and tactics!
Consoles can get the roleplaying part

Take inspiration from MTW2
Make borders for kingdoms. Relation penalty for crossing.
Insteed of merchants, diplomats, priests, spys, assasins. Give these tasks to companions and clanmembers.
Make the AI have all the advantages the player has.
Rebelions connected to bandit activity.

If you manage to connect the missing dots between MTW2 and Bannerlord. It will be the game of games.

A second DLC can contain seabattles
Honestly, I'd just be happy to see Improved Garrisons, RBM and Bannerkings officially implemented

NEW faction .. INDUS !! I'd pay for that ! (and so would 100M Indians)

Actually there are plenty of great mods on Nexus that could be turned into DLCs (secret agreement between TW and modders)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom