[Suggestion] Decrease Fog Density

Users who are viewing this thread

I have been having a hard time playing with the fog.  I started a new game and had fog problems.  I quickly resorted to looking into disabling the fog or seeing if other people had issues.  I found a bit online about it and read the bit about the "fog" and apparently it is not a bug.  I cannot even complete quests to slay murderers because I cannot see more than 7yards/meters in front my  my character.  This also makes it impossible for me to support my troops in battle, especially by horseback.  I understand the coastal regions are "foggy" during certain times of the year but the current fog mechanics are far too dense and when you go inland the fog density is decreased rather abruptly--making the game look glitchy/cheesy.  If the fog value allowed me to see maybe twice as far and didn't turn the entire map foggy-gray when I zoom out in the world map, it would make game play much more pleasing.  All the while still providing the realism that the developers are going for.  I can provide a screen shot when I get home later, I was having trouble with it last night, and was quite frustrated with the matter.  If anyone else is having problems with the fog density or would like changes to the fog, please post here.

Note: If anyone knows how to disable fog entirely in the game, please let me know.  I would much rather play with it off than not be able to play at all.

Back
Top Bottom