Encyclopedia fog of war?

Users who are viewing this thread

Fog of War Improvements
  • Ask the tavern keeper to learn more about the clan that owns the settlement, unlocking all clan member information in the encyclopedia for a fee. Inquiring about companions reveals their details as well.
Have you (TW) properly think about this before implement it? How are you going to find out info about castle-only owning clans? Especially of those which you cannot meet in person... like kids, teenagers kids of clans etc..
Please make an option to disable this "Fog of war" non-sense for encyclopedia.

I still get mad whenever I read FOW, because the AI still knows everything all the time and the encyclopedia still tells you where people were last seen...
it's just obscuring some info to annoy the player and it's so silly.

Yes it´s crazy.
There should atleast be so that all of your clan helps open it up. Sending out a caravan, another party join armys.
Maybe add spies to the game.

I still get mad whenever I read FOW, because the AI still knows everything all the time and the encyclopedia still tells you where people were last seen...
it's just obscuring some info to annoy the player and it's so silly.
It was truely the most insane implementation of anything in this game. I may not like everything in the game, but I can generally make sense of the decisions. FOW implementation was just stupid and lazy.

Back
Top Bottom