Subversion - checking out the development version of the mod (161)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
'tab' glitch, when u contact a party if their relation faction is neutral u can fight the party without worrying agaisnt its reinforcement or declaring war that reducing your honour by using 'tab' button

its bit like cheating, if u wanna refuse a quest without reducng ur relation as well, if u used it for claimant it will be bugged and u never be able to do claimnant quest

it can be used to skip conversation immedeatly

Tab glitch actually mentioned by some player since 'vanilla' they didnt reveal it much due it just considered as minor bug and semi cheating, u still lose relation with lord sometimes (random) if u attack them

I don't understand how bugs like this could be even be of slightest interest. If I want to play a game I play the game. Using a glitch or a cheat ... it is not playing the game anymore. Of course, this is just me....

EDIT: No offense in any case and posted before I read the last post of yours btw.  Just a post.  :razz:

well pretty usefull for raiding caravan and keeping morale if te army was mixed, since no witness who did that  :razz:

in 1257 AD in later year, they pretty NEEDED due industries after 3 months doents produce incomes

any1 know how to get rid of these changed combat animations? in my opinion (and with many years of experience with blades etc. stuff) originals have much more realistic movements than these  :roll:

Sotuu said:
any1 know how to get rid of these changed combat animations? in my opinion (and with many years of experience with blades etc. stuff) originals have much more realistic movements than these  :roll:
there is only new animation for bow and thats going to stay

kuauik said:
Sotuu said:
there is only new animation for bow and thats going to stay

and I even managed to completely forget how the old animation actually looked like. now That really means new one is the better one!

blah makes archery so slow  :shock: I have been practicing archery abt 7-10 years and its not so slow to repeatedly shoot arrows  :roll: but ok i'll have to just accept new look then

So I've been poking some things things now. I'm planing on launching a new SVN (hopefully) this week. The next release won't be save compatible, that's for sure.

Things I've planed/done for the next revision:
Hotfix implanted into the source
Tweeked the enterprise penalty script
Balt troop tree revision
Tweek the formations.
First steps towards finalizing items(removal the unused or unhistorical ones).
New scenes from UghUghUgh implantation.

Then let the voluntiers go and bug on a hunt for a month or so.

quite cool. Maybe it helps with my random ctd's, I tried every solution I found in the forum, but nothing really works, and I can't pin the reason for the ctd's anyway.
No save game compatible? Aye...I started over so often, it doesn't matter anymore  :mrgreen:

Build fort/castle from village is bad buggy, if u have built the fort DO NOT BUILD MESSENGER POST at the fort, it gives a loop and random eat ur invetory and the building will never finish even after 1 week

i found the cause of msising ivenory, the high chance of missing inventory caused by buggy features build fort from villages

I hope this one fixed in the future  :mrgreen:

Finally gave the mod a go.. you guys have done some great things.

The campaign map was pretty slow trying to process all the activity... but that is probably due to me operating off a laptop.

Great stuff.

Arrakhis said:
Build fort/castle from village is bad buggy, if u have built the fort DO NOT BUILD MESSENGER POST at the fort, it gives a loop and random eat ur invetory and the building will never finish even after 1 week

i found the cause of msising ivenory, the high chance of missing inventory caused by buggy features build fort from villages

I hope this one fixed in the future  :mrgreen:

I could not replicate it. Perhaps I was just lucky?

Anyway, locked for backup and storage. The new subversion is located here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,169881.0.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom