Subversion - checking out the development version of the mod (161)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
JankoMega said:
alyssa1980 said:
bug report:
Feet of the lords is sink on the ground on Opole castle..
mb13i.jpg

Lord in Kingdom of Denmark dont have clothes, i think he has too low str to wear surcout..
mb14z.jpg

Are the horse some of Miles/Knight in HRE dont ride warhorses, is it intended to all knights to ride horses even non armored horses"warhorse",
this is not always the case though, it only happen seldomly, i can disband them and make a new one with warhorse,just want to know if its intended.
mb15k.jpg

Can you please tell me how to download this new version which you currently have?  :wink:

PLEASE!
i use the SVN version, you can find it in the first page, i just updated it, i currentlly use ver. 248

alyssa1980 said:
JankoMega said:
alyssa1980 said:
bug report:
mb13i.jpg

Lord in Kingdom of Denmark dont have clothes, i think he has too low str to wear surcout..
mb14z.jpg

Are the horse some of Miles/Knight in HRE dont ride warhorses, is it intended to all knights to ride horses even non armored horses"warhorse",
this is not always the case though, it only happen seldomly, i can disband them and make a new one with warhorse,just want to know if its intended.
mb15k.jpg

Can you please tell me how to download this new version which you currently have?  :wink:

PLEASE!
i use the SVN version, you can find it in the first page, i just updated it, i currentlly use ver. 248

OK,i can see it now,the second link posted by modderator,othr.
But when i clicked on it,it has a lot of things in it like:grin:ata,Music,troops or something etc. So how can i download the second link,SVN? :sad:
PLZ reply mate.  :wink:
:mrgreen:

JankoMega said:
alyssa1980 said:
JankoMega said:
alyssa1980 said:
bug report:
mb13i.jpg

mb14z.jpg

mb15k.jpg

PLEASE!

But when i clicked on it,it has a lot of things in it like:grin:ata,Music,troops or something etc. So how can i download the second link,SVN? :sad:
if you have the TortoisesSVN client, install it then restart PC, then go to warband\module, right click in open space inside module then, click the SVN checkout
then put in the URL: http://ad1257svn.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
then ok, hmm i forgot the rest
i think thats it just w8 to finish, hope this answer your question..

Are the swords supposed to disappear from your inventory when they break in battle?

My weapon broke in battle and I picked up two replacement swords in the battle to continue fighting. Afterwards I noticed my sabre had disappeared completely.

alyssa1980 said:
JankoMega said:
alyssa1980 said:
JankoMega said:
alyssa1980 said:
bug report:
mb13i.jpg

mb14z.jpg

mb15k.jpg

PLEASE!

if you have the TortoisesSVN client, install it then restart PC, then go to warband\module, right click in open space inside module then, click the SVN checkout
then put in the URL: http://ad1257svn.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
then ok, hmm i forgot the rest
i think thats it just w8 to finish, hope this answer your question..

THANKS MAN!!!  :mrgreen:
IT WORKS!  :wink:

backstrom said:
Are the swords supposed to disappear from your inventory when they break in battle?

My weapon broke in battle and I picked up two replacement swords in the battle to continue fighting. Afterwards I noticed my sabre had disappeared completely.

It cracks at first and that adds the definition "poor" to the item in the inventory. If it suffers a second damage, then yes; it is broken and falls apart, thus disappearing from the inventory.

To othr:I don't want to annoy you,but i have one suggestion to you. :wink:
-I've played SVN version of a mod,and it's great,but my country,Serbia,has the same units with armours,weapons and names as Bulgaria :sad:
So if you want any help that i can provide for you about Serbs in the middle of 13th century,just tell me and it will be sent to you.
Also i have a good friend who knows history "quite" well and i can ask him to help you too...just need to see if he agrees with that though :smile:

We can send you the correct Serbian unit names,historically-accurate units,their equipment that they used in the Anno Domini's time frame.

Note:I really wanna help you(actually we,i and DrevniDabar)if possible...cause we would like to see Serbs as they were in that time,just to say that they were not using literally same Bulgarian units and their names...they had their own ones in the time of 1257AD. :wink:

Everything will be sent if you agree with this. :grin:

GOOD LUCK! :mrgreen:

It's fascinating. Really. Because it's always the same people. :lol:

(I know I did it myself once, but this was something different. I am a bit intimidated by your historical knowledge, and I would have liked special troop trees for each nation, so I started with the one I supposed I could know more than others. This doesn't mean I feel any "Yugoslavian"  :razz: )

Joker86 said:
It's fascinating. Really. Because it's always the same people. :lol:

(I know I did it myself once, but this was something different. I am a bit intimidated by your historical knowledge, and I would have liked special troop trees for each nation, so I started with the one I supposed I could know more than others. This doesn't mean I feel any "Yugoslavian"  :razz: )

:lol:

Thanks for support "freund"!  :wink:

kuauik said:
Sieg heil mein Deutisch soldat!
well i think that you may piss him off,cause Germans are ashame of WW2,also this stuff is not welcome  here,maybe in your country fella

I was kidding cause he's a German and i know German quite well.
And don't speak about WW1 and WW2...I can tell you how many majors were my grand,grand fathers...i have many medals here,actually soooo many!
They were killing krauts everywhere,from Salonika front(Best was in the Serbian 2nd Army of 3 armies which joined the battle)and he survived in that battle and he was a major,also have you ever heard about the Blue Burial?The warriors came on Corfu island and so many of them died,but my grand,grand father didn't.He also,from all battles he fought with his company,he survived the WW1...also i had one more grand,grand father he was a lieutenant as rank and he was a brother of my grand,grand father previously said who was a mayor.He also fought but he didn't survive,sadly  :sad:  Also i have many medals by him here,in my house...and i proudly look at them every day.And i have other g,g. fathers from WW1 with Sergeant,Private,Officer,General,Sergeant-Mayor ranks etc. ...many of them fought against Germany.Also i had 3 of them who fought against Austrian Empire on the river Drina.Two were privates and one was high rank officer.
And i won't continue speaking about other ones in WW2.

And in sooner period,1999 on Kosovo,my uncle was fighting against Albanians and N.A.T.O.forces...he was a corporal,a unit leading 10 soldiers.He survived the war and he was in famous battle on Serbo-Albanian border called Koshare...if you want,just watch the battle live,and if you want to know he's the one on the end of a video,talking on the radio...followed by the cameraman  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A01j0eRCztM

Ufff,i won't continue of course,but i had to tell you these stories...and i know you're a member of othr's team,so what do you think about my suggestion?  :grin:

Thanks.  :wink:

well we all have some granfathers who fought in great wars,me included,we are damn europeans.About your submod suggestion,we already have a submod goin on,but not much time to spend on it

edit,about your video,this is not war,its genocide

kuauik said:
well we all have some granfathers who fought in great wars,me included,we are damn europeans.About your submod suggestion,we already have a submod goin on,but not much time to spend on it

edit,about your video,this is not war,its genocide

Coulda just been some guys in the woods firing rounds off. They don't look like they are actually fighting anyone...no offense....

In fact I am proud of what the Germans were able to achieve in WW2. The pure military aspect, of course.

Here in Germany we had some kind of "ultra political correctness", you weren't allowed to say anything what Jesus wouldn't say aswell. Our German army, the Bundeswehr, is more kind of a militant pathfinder organisation. A Seargent got dishonorably (?) released because he told his recruits during MG shooting to shout "Mother****ers!". Basically you are there to carry a weapon, but don't think you are expected to kill someone. The Wehrmacht killed some people, and as the new, good Germans are the total opposite of the old, bad Germans, everything which looks like a tiny bit of aggression (or patriotism) is immediately related to WW2 and declared evil. It's a wonder that Germans still eat bread, as there were rumors Hitler did eat bread, too.  :shock:

The younger generations here in Germany are tired of feeling sorry for something they didn't do themselves. So Hitler jokes are becoming very popular here, as it makes the whole thing less serious.

One of the most popular ones is to say first: "That's not funny. My grandfather died in a concentration camp." Everyone will feel embarassed, then you add: "He fell off a watchtower while he was drunk..."  :lol:

Also a nice one:

Medvedev, Obama and Merkel are standing at a dock. Suddenly a submarine comes up. Medvedev: "Sis is Russian submarrine. Can stay underr waterr forr two mons!". Suddenly another submarines comes up, bigger than the first one: "Well, this is an American submarine, it can stay under water for half a year!". Merkel already starts to feel uncomfortable, because she doesn't know what to say now, as suddenly a third submarine comes up, much bigger than the two other ones, pushing them aside and almost making them sink. The hatch opens, and a man with beard and black cap comes out: "Heil Hitler! We need some diesel!"

A shorter one: Why are there so many avenues with trees in France? - Because the Germans enjoy marching in the shade!  :mrgreen:

Joker86 said:
In fact I am proud of what the Germans were able to achieve in WW2. The pure military aspect, of course.

Here in Germany we had some kind of "ultra political correctness", you weren't allowed to say anything what Jesus wouldn't say aswell. Our German army, the Bundeswehr, is more kind of a militant pathfinder organisation. A Seargent got dishonorably (?) released because he told his recruits during MG shooting to shout "Mother****ers!". Basically you are there to carry a weapon, but don't think you are expected to kill someone. The Wehrmacht killed some people, and as the new, good Germans are the total opposite of the old, bad Germans, everything which looks like a tiny bit of aggression (or patriotism) is immediately related to WW2 and declared evil. It's a wonder that Germans still eat bread, as there were rumors Hitler did eat bread, too.  :shock:

The younger generations here in Germany are tired of feeling sorry for something they didn't do themselves. So Hitler jokes are becoming very popular here, as it makes the whole thing less serious.

One of the most popular ones is to say first: "That's not funny. My grandfather died in a concentration camp." Everyone will feel embarassed, then you add: "He fell off a watchtower while he was drunk..."  :lol:

Also a nice one:

Medvedev, Obama and Merkel are standing at a dock. Suddenly a submarine comes up. Medvedev: "Sis is Russian submarrine. Can stay underr waterr forr two mons!". Suddenly another submarines comes up, bigger than the first one: "Well, this is an American submarine, it can stay under water for half a year!". Merkel already starts to feel uncomfortable, because she doesn't know what to say now, as suddenly a third submarine comes up, much bigger than the two other ones, pushing them aside and almost making them sink. The hatch opens, and a man with beard and black cap comes out: "Heil Hitler! We need some diesel!"

A shorter one: Why are there so many avenues with trees in France? - Because the Germans enjoy marching in the shade!  :mrgreen:
很棒 很搞笑

We all know that many of our wonderful "Allees" are a shady road for napoleonic troops, right?

Screw these jokes, they are not even funny. Sounds like jokes from the very young. I mean there are no super diesel submarines and concentration camps are the very last thing to make jokes about...  (Wow, that I would say thinks like this).  We should slowly and surely get rid of this selfmade backpack, I agree, but let's do it....well, let's not get loud.

I'd like to report that I am unable to repair arms and armor through the blacksmith. I ask him about repairing and he says nevermind. Really irritates me that my long axe broke and now I cant repair it.

@Joker: You can't run around and tell these jokes. There are people who takes an offense in these kind of jokes.

@JankoMega: The video you posted is terrible. That's not something to be proud of. Really.

Joker86 said:

[.....]

These ones are awesome! Especialy the submarine one.

Folkzweise said:
@Joker: You can't run around and tell these jokes. There are people who takes an offense in these kind of jokes.

Green color offends me, becouse.... I don't want to talk about it. Should you know stop using green color just becouse of that?

This disscussion should be in "tha Thread"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom