Resolved Stuck on the Arzagos-Quest

Users who are viewing this thread

Jembaited

Recruit
Hello TaleWorlds-Team,

first of all thanks for this amazing game and all your work you are putting into it after the release. I love it so far, great experience, it was worth the wait!

So now to my current problem:
I am currently stuck at the 'Find another piece of the banner for Arzagos'-Quest. I have two of three banner pieces currently collected and I cleared the hideout without receiving the last part of the banner. Talking to Arzagos does not help and the hideout is not respawning. Any workaround how I can progress the game?

With best regards,
Jembaited

Enter this command: campaign.complete_active_quest Assemble the Dragon Banner

And Enter this for Arzagos: campaign.complete_active_quest Find another piece of the banner for Arzagos

Then Enter this command: storymode.advance_to_kingdom_quests 1

Note that you'd need Dev Console Mod for entering all these commands!!
Remember this is only temporary.

Could it be that because I left 4 people get away (by just challenging the bandit leader), there is a party of Mountain Bandits running around with the Banner Piece in their inventory? ?

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom