Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v.1.2.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Summary: Main Quest Hideout Bug
How to Reproduce: I was about to clear the hideout near Marunath for Arzagos, and decided to deal with a band of looters. When I engaged the looter party they were located too close to the Main Quest related hideout and I think the bandits at the hideout got into the fight. I used auto-resolve and won, and the hideout was/is still gone. My save is Ironman so there's no reloading.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 19045) (19041.vb_release.191206-1406)
GPU:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
GPU Driver Version: 31.0.15.3713
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4690 CPU @ 3.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.5GHz
RAM:16384MB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

I've managed to test this but couldn't manage to reproduce the problem, the parties inside the hideout do not join the battle. Do you have a save file for this?
Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I am marking this thread as resolved as we did not get the information asked in time. If you are still experiencing this issue, please let us know by leaving a reply to this thread. Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom