Resolved Stuck in Siege / Save Game corrupted

Users who are viewing this thread

Fuchx

Recruit
I sieged a mayor city of the aserai. The battanians declared my kingdom war and attacked me while sieging. After dealing peace via barter the Siege window is closed. You cannot abort the Siege. You cannot move and are stuck in an endless siege. Even reloading didnt solve this issue. So my 60 hour save is corrupted now.

Got the same error with southern empire, was attacked by huge army while siege of their city, charmed army leader to my side, my siege screen closed and doesnt came back anyhow.

had the same problem too.

Sieging a castle, attacked by outside army, convinced army leader to join my side...
and then stuck in siege mode with no window. you could see that the army was trying to move by trying to move to a location but i was still in the tent mode and they would rotate like they were trying to move lol

i got lucky when the garrison sallied out and got me out of being stuck

Same. The issue can be repeated by "charming" an attacking noble while preparing for a siege. The siege menu screen closed. My army's status shows as "Patrolling around X" but the screen and movement are locked into the siege camp.

Same issue here. I was unable to leave a siege after charming the army leader that attacked me while laying siege to a castle. On the picture below, you can see that there is no "text box" with the option "leave the siege"

The release version when the issue occured:
2004231023218541.png

The issue:
200423101704122738.png

Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X 3.6GHz
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: MS-7A37
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD 1TB

Hi all, sorry for the inconvenience. I have informed the devs about the issue and we are working hard to fix the problem.

Hi, are you still having the same problem after the latest patches? If yes, can you share your save files? You can use a cloud service and post an open link on this thread.

Back
Top Bottom