Strange Lord and Kingdom's total strength issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Moncho

Recruit
Summary: I was in the "Eliminate the Empire" stage of the campaign, I was fighting against the Southern Empire, I saw that they had a Total Strength of about 58000 in the diplomacy screen, weird thing. Sudddenly we make peace, so I decided to make some nobles of the Southern Empire join my kingdom, I talked with that Milos, and then the Southern Empire was eliminated (they had no fiefs by then, but there were dispersed parties in the map), I looked again in the diplomacy screen and now it was us who had the 58000 total strength (the image is posterior to that moment, so we have 30000 more non-existent soldiers). I looked the encyclopedia page for this Milos, and saw that he has separated from his clan or something like that, because Balastisos clan is with the Khuzaits, you can also see that this clan is not showing in the kingdom screen, they are sorted by name. So that's the thing, this Milos has make some things to be broken, I've also observed that the lords in my kingdom are givig so many troops to the garrisons... making their armies smaller, but I don't know if it is related with the Milos's issue (and I think we do not have 82860 soldiers even with all the garrisons together...).
How to Reproduce: This Milos separating from his clan and joining any kingdom?
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Captura-de-pantalla-49.png

Captura-de-pantalla-48.png

Captura-de-pantalla-46.png

Captura-de-pantalla-47.png

Version: Beta 1.2.0.
Installed community-made modifications: Developer console, but not actived
Computer Specs: HP Pavillion Notebook
  • GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050
  • CPU: Intel i5-8250U
  • RAM: 8GB
  • Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1TB HDD

Last edited:
I definitely think something is broken with this, I've loaded another game, and I've started a new one and I haven't seen Milos or Balastisos clan in either games, and I'm convinced that the issue with the lord constantly giving troops to the garrisons is related with this. I cannot still playing that game until this problem is solved, basically I can't call lords to an army because they are always under 40% of party capacity, on the other hand, there are about 500 garrison troops in every town and castle, so enemies don't even try to attack them.

Another thing I've observed is that Milos was defeated in battle and he hasn't respawn (the encyclopedia says he haven't been seen in 80 days...). I've tried to kill him with the developer console help, but it is impossible because there are two Milos, and it kills the wrong one, and if I try twice, it says that Milos is already dead... In the same way, I can't eliminate the Balastisos clan because the console eliminates another one (the clan of the battanian king when I tried...).

I suppose that the spawn of new clans is a normal mechanic of the game (or maybe not), however, this issue have broken the game and I have not an old save to use :xf-cry:

I have similar problem, I'm not sure if it is related to yours, but I will describe it anyway. I'm a vassal of southern Empire and we are at war with Vlandia. They lost all settlements and most of their clans switched kingdoms, yet their total strength, displayed in Diplomacy tab, is 719041. Some of their clans defected to my kingdom, but it didn't change the difference in Strength much. I looked for Milos from Balastisos clan, but he doesn't exist in my game, nor his clan.
Media: Version: Main e1.3.1, but this playthrough started at April 5, in 1.0.5 IIRC
Installed community-made modifications: None
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 Super
CPU: Intel Core i7 9700 3GHz
RAM: 32GB
Motherboard: MSi Z390 A-PRO

I think that those new clans are randomly named, it would be interesting if you try to find if there is some new clan or lord in Vlandia, and be careful if you try to convince him to join your kingdom because it can screw up your game.

There are only three clans left in Vlandia - Impestores, dey Gunric and dey Meroc. I checked Impestores, but other two are more difficult, since I have negative relation with them. I will check them as soon as possible

Ok, the only clan left in Vlandia in my playthrough is the ruler clan, and the problem is still present. It's either them that's causing it, or my whole issue isn't related to the one described at this thread. I'm leaning towards the first option - I remember that at the start of war vlandians had operated with several big armies (~1000 men in each) but later their parties became smaller, while settlements was well defended (from 500 to 1000 men in each settlement). Let's hope the devs will look at some internal clans' logic and find out if the problem lies there

Same problem for me. I am at the end of the "Eliminate Empire" quest but I cannot complete it because Northern Empire has a Total Strength over 1 million (!), which is absurd because Northern Empire doesn't have any land left, and I have eliminated everyone except for two lords with no armies (one is stuck in a glitch in the map, the other is the king but he somehow disappeared from the map). I wish TaleWorlds would solve this issue because it's really frustrating, I am basically stuck with the main quest.

Back
Top Bottom