Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine

Users who are viewing this thread

Has anyone else had any trouble getting the disciplinarian skill to function? The little box showing the imperial infantryman (when trying to upgrade a looter) shows up as red with a note saying you need to unlock the disciplinarian skill to upgrade this troop. However my leadership skill is at around 145 now. One of my friends that plays has had no problem with it, but I've seen online others have had issues with it.

The solution I saw was to download and install the Community mod. Which I did but it still doesn't fix it.

Has anyone else had any trouble getting the disciplinarian skill to function? The little box showing the imperial infantryman (when trying to upgrade a looter) shows up as red with a note saying you need to unlock the disciplinarian skill to upgrade this troop. However my leadership skill is at around 145 now. One of my friends that plays has had no problem with it, but I've seen online others have had issues with it.

The solution I saw was to download and install the Community mod. Which I did but it still doesn't fix it.
Don't wanna be that guy, but are you sure you selected the disciplinarian perk and not the other perk?

I haven't been selecting anything ever...I thought perks were implemented automatically once you reach the required skill level? I hope it's as simple as that...

You have to choose and activate them. sometimes You have to decide which of the two is best for You and You always have to activate a lower perk before beeing able to activate a higher one.
The disciplanrian perk is one that works, but it takes quite long to achieve it.

Yikes....I'm embarrassed it was that easy of a fix. I won't know for sure if it'll actually be fixed until I get back home but sounds promising.

I know the perk shields went from grey to kinda lighter silver after reaching the required skill level but never thought to actually pick one, I figured I got them both automatically....

The diplomacy system is still pretty messed up. I don't understand why my vassals insist on declaring wars only to ask for peace less than a day later. I feel like the King should always get a veto/override option on all voting decisions. I should be able to take any recently captured castle/town and veto and declaration of war or peace.

I mean I'm the got dang King, why is it I have so little power when it comes to running my kingdom?

No mention of diplomacy, the broken economy (besides 'simulation health - economy' and whatever that means), the braindead AI, kingdom management, or most of the other critical issues that plague the game. It honestly reads like this was whipped up in 2 hours due to a management directive spawned from all the bad feedback.

At this point if you froze development and let modders do the rest of the work the game would likely be better overall.

Sorry to sound harsh, but you guys have wasted more time than I have in the past 6 weeks and that's saying something. I'm not confident that you guys have much of a clue about core issues with the game, how to handle them, or even why they're a problem.
+1

I'm starting to feel that the rate of necessary feature development is slowing down, and I'd be more than happy to see new content, but at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if we see a reviewbomb that drops this steaming pile of "Warband 1.5" into the steam toilet. Seriously Taleworlds, increase your rate of patching or you will see negative reviews start ramping up, I need this game to keep selling so that it'll finally "work".

Thank you for all you do Taleworlds, I am a passionate Taleworlds fan and I honestly believe the ambition in your games is amazing. I am happy to be a customer of your company and enjoy the entertainment of your products. Bannerlord is truly a step up from the rest.

I feel aswell later in game. It would be nice too see the ability to train troops at towns and castles. Also allowing NPC lords to do aswell. Also the desire to see even fallen kingdoms arise again for my sons and daughters of my faction or faction I’m apart of. Also war exhaustion. Fallen or failing kingdoms just continue to go to war when it’s not necessary.

I've been checking back here every few weeks. Are the perks still not working? Cause I wanted to play in different styles but non working perks (or the fact that maxing out a perk tree was mathematically impossible) kinda ruined the experience for me.

Execution Consequences feels like they will nerf it even more so that when u execute a lord or a mercenary the game will call your mom and tell her to decrease relations with the player lol already the entire game hates you if u do so

Back
Top Bottom