Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.2

AxiosXiphos

Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
In my mind any balancing of classes at all is a bit ridiculous until we get the combat parameters finalised. I'm hoping the changes AVRC promised will be a big shift in this direction. Once we can actually block, feint, chamber etc properly and this is balanced; then we can argue about individual class balance.

Terco_Viejo

Spanish Gifquisition
Sergeant Knight at Arms
Best answers
In my mind any balancing of classes at all is a bit ridiculous until we get the combat parameters finalised. I'm hoping the changes AVRC promised will be a big shift in this direction. Once we can actually block, feint, chamber etc properly and this is balanced; then we can argue about individual class balance.
@AVRC wants to know the number of pitchforks and torches we will carry to the parameter shift revelation. :lol:

After " I have a feeling you will be reluctantly pleased very soon. " reaction.

AxiosXiphos

Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
@AVRC wants to know the number of pitchforks and torches we will carry to the parameter shift revelation. :lol:

After " I have a feeling you will be reluctantly pleased very soon. " reaction.
Yeah. It was brave play by AVRC to say that...

If they are right then kudos to them... if not... well that is gonna come back to haunt us all for a long time :wink:

Bajtjr

Recruit
Best answers
I don't feel like server crashes have been fixed at all. I still get multiple crashes a day when playing just like I did at the start. I truly hope server crashes are among priority tasks because its quite annoying.

Other than that I enjoy the game a lot but these crashes are gonna get me a ticket to a mental hospital.

Zergmuffin

Recruit
Best answers
Remove block delay when? I mean assuming you want the M&B multiplayer community to transition to this game. Shame those thousands of new players who enjoy unresponsive gameplay never showed up...

AxiosXiphos

Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers

FFS man, you're worse than me spamming about the dynamic blocking shield system ****. :lol:
You missed a perfectly good opportunity to link to your thread right there :wink:

I'm 13 comments and 100 views away from making that sweet top suggestions thread.

And as we all know every single thing on that list gets automatically patched into the game...

Last edited:

Terco_Viejo

Spanish Gifquisition
Sergeant Knight at Arms
Best answers
You missed a perfectly good opportunity to link to your thread right there :wink:

I'm 13 comments and 100 views away from making that sweet top suggestions thread.

And as we all know every single thing on that list gets automatically patched into the game...
I've got a lot to learn then :lol:

KSHMR

Regular
Best answers
battle royal would be an idea for a mod, but the devs wont be implementing that quite sure

๖Kern

Grandmaster Knight
WBNW
Best answers
battle royal would be an idea for a mod, but the devs wont be implementing that quite sure
There was a Battle Royale server-side module for Native developed by @ReneKB and @Namakan I believe. I am also pretty sure that ReneKB definitely works/will work on a new full pledged BR module for Bannerlord.