Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.2

Users who are viewing this thread

In my mind any balancing of classes at all is a bit ridiculous until we get the combat parameters finalised. I'm hoping the changes AVRC promised will be a big shift in this direction. Once we can actually block, feint, chamber etc properly and this is balanced; then we can argue about individual class balance.

@AVRC wants to know the number of pitchforks and torches we will carry to the parameter shift revelation. :lol:

LastMatureDoctorfish-size_restricted.gif

After " I have a feeling you will be reluctantly pleased very soon. " reaction.

@AVRC wants to know the number of pitchforks and torches we will carry to the parameter shift revelation. :lol:

LastMatureDoctorfish-size_restricted.gif

After " I have a feeling you will be reluctantly pleased very soon. " reaction.

Yeah. It was brave play by AVRC to say that...

If they are right then kudos to them... if not... well that is gonna come back to haunt us all for a long time :wink:

I don't feel like server crashes have been fixed at all. I still get multiple crashes a day when playing just like I did at the start. I truly hope server crashes are among priority tasks because its quite annoying.

Other than that I enjoy the game a lot but these crashes are gonna get me a ticket to a mental hospital.

Remove block delay when? I mean assuming you want the M&B multiplayer community to transition to this game. Shame those thousands of new players who enjoy unresponsive gameplay never showed up...

giphy.gif

FFS man, you're worse than me spamming about the dynamic blocking shield system ****. :lol:
You missed a perfectly good opportunity to link to your thread right there :wink:

I'm 13 comments and 100 views away from making that sweet top suggestions thread.

And as we all know every single thing on that list gets automatically patched into the game...

Last edited:
You missed a perfectly good opportunity to link to your thread right there :wink:

I'm 13 comments and 100 views away from making that sweet top suggestions thread.

And as we all know every single thing on that list gets automatically patched into the game...

I've got a lot to learn then :lol:

Back
Top Bottom