Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

When I took the quest to train the peasants of Bothuwathi(sp?) moon, none of the peasants appeared for training - I ran around the whole place, and stood still for 5 minutes, but no one ever showed up. I haven't encountered this problem when training peasants in other villages, so I think it's just that map.

This game is amazing. Most of all because I am conquering the Empire as the new independant state of mandalore. Geonosis, Kamino, Kessel

munkibowl said:
When I took the quest to train the peasants of Bothuwathi(sp?) moon, none of the peasants appeared for training - I ran around the whole place, and stood still for 5 minutes, but no one ever showed up. I haven't encountered this problem when training peasants in other villages, so I think it's just that map.
It's possible that they're appearing outside of the map. Try using CTRL-F4 to cheat kill them. Also, always save before accepting village quests. The bandit battles tend to crash if you aren't lucky.

Shatari said:
It's possible that they're appearing outside of the map. Try using CTRL-F4 to cheat kill them. Also, always save before accepting village quests. The bandit battles tend to crash if you aren't lucky.
Yeah, I noticed that problem during bandit battles, but I've found that as long as I stay still and don't actually do anything in the battle, it doesn't crash.

I find it won't crash as long as I use the bullet time cheat until at least half the bandits are dead, but that takes for ever. I'll have to try holding still next time.

Right now my computer is lagging, so im going to wait till tomorrow to download it, but can anyone give me a link to a patch from 0.9.0 and a Description of what it does?

EDIT:I found the part of this saying what the new version does, and I just simply redownloaded it.

He can't speak English and there's no SWC thread on the Russian boards, so I think it's forgivable. He asked if there's a version in Russian available, because he wants to play. Give him a break.

Anyone else crashing after speaking to the nervous man in a village? Every time i finish the conversation with him, the game crashes.

DITE: Nevermind, i think it's something to do with steam since it crashes in the wedding dance mod too.

Was wondering if you can crouch in this mod because I've seen the npcs do it i apologize if this in the wrong thread. Because i havent seen it been said anywhere else on your forum.

Heorrenda said:
Was wondering if you can crouch in this mod because I've seen the npcs do it i apologize if this in the wrong thread. Because i havent seen it been said anywhere else on your forum.

its possible but only some gun let you do it and soem guns do it automaticly

or i could be mixing it up with another mod not sure :O but check the control layout in the camp menu ^_^

Just a cool thought, but does anyone else think if would be cool if there was an opening battle or training scene for the race you choose? Like a Clone character would begin in a Training area, training in Hand to hand and using Fire-arms in a Kamino like Training area. Something similar could be made for all races to make the character have a pre-game feeling

Whitestrake said:
Just a cool thought, but does anyone else think if would be cool if there was an opening battle or training scene for the race you choose? Like a Clone character would begin in a Training area, training in Hand to hand and using Fire-arms in a Kamino like Training area. Something similar could be made for all races to make the character have a pre-game feeling

they actually have something like that in Warband, would be cool to have it in SWC

in my thought Warband is a great game with modding capabilities even beyond than original M&B so the logical choice would be to port it over Warband but it is Dev team's choice.And we can wait for it even if it lasts forever

If they port it to Warband, I still hope they keep working on a origanel M&B version. I cant afford Warband right now.

Back
Top Bottom