Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

I think you only need these?

WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME PRESENTATION CODE:  prsnt_game_start
WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME PRESENTATION CODE:  prsnt_game_escape
WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME SCRIPT CODE:  game_check_party_sees_party

the new version really look sweet!! i'm downloading it right now..

Btw, may i ask for the Embseries setting you use, Vector?

HokieBT said:
by the way, has anybody tried the 0.9.0.1 release?  Did a 0.9 saved game seem to work fine, any other problems, etc?    I believe I eliminated the script error from appearing, but I don't know if I solved the root cause of the script error or whatever is causing the game to crash randomly.  Personally, I still think it has more to do with models/graphics/system resources/etc, then a script error, because when I play on DX7 I don't see any crashes, but when I play on DX9 and stress my laptop more I see some random crashes.

Version 9.0.0 locked up on me on day 8. I'm on day 20 in version 9.0.1 with nary a problem (if you don't count the typo on the merchant loan menu that says "5000" when it means "2500".

Corrupted 9.0.0 save game did NOT revive in 9.0.1 -- you have to start clean.

I dont like the backhanders in this. It has really weird attack animations that might belong to a regular one hander lightsaber.

man this mod is awesome! i cant wait to play the new version it looks awesome. but i got a problem, some time before i used to had windows vista and played the other version in perfect conditions. of course, my pc is not that great so i had to lower some options. but then i changed to windows 7 and donwloaded the new version, the movie from the beginning runs fine, but in the game all the menus and everything runs extremly slow, i have to put my mouse over the exit button for like 15 seconds so it highlights and the wait more and click and wait until it exits. is it compatibility problems or is it that the new version ask for way much more resources?

For this mod, even though its awesome, sometimes its a MAJOR FPS killer. You might have to lower youre graphic settings a little more.

yeah but from where? in the launcher i tried it and lowered everything and put windowed in the smallest resolution and 16bits but its the same and with a 474% of estimated performance is still extremely slow. i manage to get to the options and turn everything off.

I'm having this really weird crash. It happens often after saving, and then I am unable to load my save game when I restart the mod.

It looks like they've figured out one of the map crashes. It seems that whenever a city was under siege, the game will remove any of that planet's patrols flying around. If the patrol was in combat at the time when it was removed, the game will crash if you're close enough to see the battle.
Jezze said:
Grammer Grammar Nazi :???:.
:wink:

Boba_fett said:
I'm having this really weird crash. It happens often after saving, and then I am unable to load my save game when I restart the mod.

I'm having the same problem as well, I hope they fix it soon. I like the mod alot so far, but that save thing can get annoying sometimes because i would have to make multiple save files.

I've sorta wasted a few hours of my life because my saves keep crashing.
My computer runs of Windows Vista, and the crash always happens when I'm saving. Please look into this.

phoenix3 said:
hi, i have vista and i havent problem with this version.

Do you have any other mods installed like Graphical Enhancement, Battle Sizer etc. Trying to figure out what's causing the saving crashes. I have windows 7 though.

Mudcrab said:
Heh. Just captured Emperor Palpatine

I captured him when I helped Mon Mothma within the first 10 days in game. I had him as a prisoner until like day 80. Guess they weren't desperate to get him back.

I ran into a problem. Day 134, game crashed for no apparent reason.

I've got this error in my rgl_log:
WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME PRESENTATION CODE:  prsnt_game_start
WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME PRESENTATION CODE:  prsnt_game_escape
WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME SCRIPT CODE:  game_check_party_sees_party

I try and reload, as I had saved just before the crash. I think I was safe, but that load game is crashing the game.

So, am I out of luck? All that effort down the drain?

I'm on the Rebellion, just bought an Interdictor (I know, wrong team, but I think its the best ship in the game).

Back
Top Bottom