Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

How do I get rid of my named prisoners? Do the ransom brokers work?

I ask because I have two Rebel Alliance named characters (commanders) as prisoners but when I speak to a ransom broker he does not give me any option to ransom them (he only has the normal "explain what a ransom broker does" dialogue options). Also, I cannot seem to sell them as prisoners to Slave Traders at Trade Federation / independent stations. Is there any way to get rid of them, besides waiting for them to escape?

rifokd said:
How do I get rid of my named prisoners? Do the ransom brokers work?

I ask because I have two Rebel Alliance named characters (commanders) as prisoners but when I speak to a ransom broker he does not give me any option to ransom them (he only has the normal "explain what a ransom broker does" dialogue options). Also, I cannot seem to sell them as prisoners to Slave Traders at Trade Federation / independent stations. Is there any way to get rid of them, besides waiting for them to escape?

That's probably a bug from the implementation, create a bug report in our issue tracker so it won't get lost. I've a lot of things in my head right now. Once I resume the work on SWC after the TLD WB port is done I'll fix this.

A few suggestions to this already mind blowing mod.

When you start porting the mod to Warband, could there be Freelancer integrated in or something similar? I would really find epic a scenario where you are just a tiny piece in the huge galactic conflict. Could you also make droids a possible culture for player's own faction?

About the space battles and pod racing, are they still being implemented, and could there be homes player could buy, like in 1805 II and 1866?

Also, what about the HP boost for Darth Vader? I think that would make very much sense, but is it going to happen?

I have a qustion, can I get warband animations to work with mount and blade for this mod?

(I have not tried to find out, so an answer would be nice. I dislike mount and blade animations ;P)

arlvent21 said:
screenshots were awesome and nice,what did he used?,ENB? if so or not..can i get a DL link for it..if allowed :grin:

This is the version that most people in M&B 1.011 is using:
Code:
http://enbdev.com/download_mod_gtasa.htm

Dion/Folcwar said:
I have a qustion, can I get warband animations to work with mount and blade for this mod?

(I have not tried to find out, so an answer would be nice. I dislike mount and blade animations ;P)

It should be possible, but I don't think that anybody has bothered to do it yet.
I don't see why all the fuss about animation quality, to be fair. It's just fine.

Dion/Folcwar said:

I had this idea a while back, It doesn't seem really possible. A couple people have tried but the closest thing you can get is a couple of animation mods but I don't think they would work with SWC (not that I'm an animator)

rofl50 said:
Dion/Folcwar said:

I had this idea a while back, It doesn't seem really possible. A couple people have tried but the closest thing you can get is a couple of animation mods but I don't think they would work with SWC (not that I'm an animator)

It can be done. There's a submod for TLD 1.011 that does just that.

Swyter said:
rofl50 said:
Dion/Folcwar said:

It can be done. There's a submod for TLD 1.011 that does just that.
Can you just please port it to Warband it would be way better and play better cmon man!

Back
Top Bottom