Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

HokieBT said:
danny291 said:
Revan are you a moder of this mod??
Revan's on the team, I'll update the first page after the next official release.  He doesn't work on models, but has done some textures, video's, and a ton of suggestions and beta testing, that have helped this mod become a lot more polished.  However, a lot of what we might want to add, may be difficult, primarily due to time constraints (ie. my free time to code).  So unfortunately. this mod will most likely be taking small steps for a while, unless we get a few more people to help out with coding, etc.

You're doing great so far.  Imagine the luxury of more then one coder?  That would be sweet.  :smile:

itm_kashyyyk_long_gun Kashyyyk_Long_Gun Kashyyyk_Long_Gun 2  kashyyyk_long_gun 0  kashyyyk_long_gun_inventory ............

itm_rocket_launcher RDP-12_Rocket_Launcher_(in_development) RDP-12_Rocket_Launcher_(in_development) 2  rpg 0  rpg_inventory .........
[/quote]

Is that what's causing the game to crash when talking to the illegal weapons dealer?
Absolutely lovin' the mod so far. Keep up the good work.

Quick question, how do I start my own kingdom? I can see the kingdom management scroll but can't seem to find any icons that allows me to declare my own faction. Do I have to capture a planet as a mercenary like in Native?
Thanks.

To start your own kingdom, you have to begin the game remaining neutral and then "declare war" to one of the existing faction by attacking one of their patrol fleets or freighters.

Example : I created a guy named Mandalore with the hope to launch a new big mandalorian crusade. I gathered some troops and then attacked an imperial patrol fleet around the planet Mandalore. After that i was able to besiege imperial planets and therefore captured Mandalore. The name of my kingdom changed to "Galactic Empire rebels", but you can modify it through the kingdom management options, as well as changing your kingdom culture.

But be ready to encounter fierce opposition.

raider969 said:
Is that what's causing the game to crash when talking to the illegal weapons dealer?
Absolutely lovin' the mod so far. Keep up the good work.
yeah, open your item file and edit those items and it should fix it

After playing for some time i keep getting this error : (RGL) Get object Failed for : kashyyk_long_gun_inventory. When i click "ok", it crashes the game and it's the only option i can choose .. hehe

I'll write more tomorrow , i have to go :smile:

Selvhan said:
After playing for some time i keep getting this error : (RGL) Get object Failed for : kashyyk_long_gun_inventory. When i click "ok", it crashes the game and it's the only option i can choose .. hehe

I'll write more tomorrow , i have to go :smile:

here we go:

Hokie said:
1) open your item_kinds1.txt in notepad
2) delete the "_inventory" for the itm_kashyyyk_long_gun and itm_rocket_launcher

itm_kashyyyk_long_gun Kashyyyk_Long_Gun Kashyyyk_Long_Gun 2  kashyyyk_long_gun 0  kashyyyk_long_gun_inventory ............

itm_rocket_launcher RDP-12_Rocket_Launcher_(in_development) RDP-12_Rocket_Launcher_(in_development) 2  rpg 0  rpg_inventory .........

After only having to have heard of "Iron Launcher" and its functionalities, do I have to launch this mod using the Iron Launcher? If so, what is the difference if I do?
Excuse my incompetence.

raider969 said:
After only having to have heard of "Iron Launcher" and its functionalities, do I have to launch this mod using the Iron Launcher? If so, what is the difference if I do?
Excuse my incompetence.

No, IronLauncher.exe is not required to run this mod, you can start it just like you would all the other ones.  Iron Launcher is cool in that it allows people to modify some files in the root of the M&B folder, so we can do things like custom fonts, skeletons, etc, that aren't normally possible to modify.  We're just starting to play with these concepts, so if you run IronLauncher.exe in the 0.8.7 beta version I believe you can play the mod with a different font, but that is the only difference right now.  Long term I would like to try and modify skeleton sizes, but I think if I did that i would release two versions of this mod, one that required IronLauncher and had custom skeletons, and one that did not.

HokieBT said:
raider969 said:
Excuse my incompetence.

No, IronLauncher.exe is not required to run this mod, you can start it just like you would all the other ones.  Iron Launcher is cool in that it allows people to modify some files in the root of the M&B folder, so we can do things like custom fonts, skeletons, etc, that aren't normally possible to modify.  We're just starting to play with these concepts, so if you run IronLauncher.exe in the 0.8.7 beta version I believe you can play the mod with a different font, but that is the only difference right now.  Long term I would like to try and modify skeleton sizes, but I think if I did that i would release two versions of this mod, one that required IronLauncher and had custom skeletons, and one that did not.
Sounds fair.
BTW The new animations in the cantina are amazing.

hi, it's been awhile since i've played SWC, the last version i played was 0.8.2.  i understand that there is a more up to date version, 0.8.6, and an open beta, 0.8.7, but where do i download them?

THIS IS AWESOME!
Ok seriously this feature needs to be tuned down abit; maybe make a limit on the amount one can bet at a time (I'm thinking 200). In the current state, we'd all be billionaires by the end of the week.

Yep i'm officially a BILLIONAIRE.
URL=http://img695.imageshack.us/i/mb1w.png/]
mb1w.png
[/URL]

quick question, where do the hut militia men get all the money lol.

Edit: on .87 when i remove the items it win't launch, any answers?

Back
Top Bottom