SP Native Southern Realms - First release since February!

Users who are viewing this thread

Halcyon said:
that is a problem from the main game not the mod. make sure you have the latest version of M&B 1.011, if you do try reinstalling the main game.

The file missing is the module side of the game, not native.

@trp;
If you used the old download, you need the old version. I haven't got a beta out for 1.010/11 yet.

@Deyshawn;
The map... is a lot bigger, not sure the exact amount. Maybe twice the playable area, something around that.

@Phorest;
Most of the native factions are the same, but some are shifted/changed - the Nords will have a new homeland acrss the sea, and Alania is now in the Sargoth/Tihr area for example. Lots of new factions though.
Battle edits are relatively few so far - as I am the only person working on this mod, I want to get the main features sorted obviously before going for any really complex stuff.

@Don;
There are currently about 14 factions I think, plus new bandit types and religious 'factions'.

Thanks for the support guys...

Not doing much atm, but hopefully more will get done over the weekend. Feel free to use this thread or my forum to give ideas, I'm always open to suggestions.

Well, I really hope that  a good amount of weapons and armour gets in, but no firearms please, that really spoils it for me. Besides from that I hope that there is a great amount of NPC's to recruit, maybe they need to meet certain requirements to become knights and only then they can be lords. Your premise is really interesting, more factions and land will be incredible! I really hope these all come through and end up in the mod. If I think off some other ideas will post them for sure. The screenshots are really good, they show that progress is being made and on top of that its quality work. Good work Jubal!

SirBombastic said:
Well, I really hope that  a good amount of weapons and armour gets in, but no firearms please, that really spoils it for me.

Yeah firearms spoils it for me too(unless it's fitting like in calradia 1914 :razz:). Kinda makes it too easy and not so fun. It's like horses kind of, a quick way out of danger, unlike hand to hand melee like the nords do it  :twisted:

Weapons and armour is more of a difficulty for me, since I can't model, only code. I'm adding everything that's already ingame if that makes sense.

I may be close to getting the ol' sea battles fixed though...

But you could take weapons from various weapon packs that's available for download. Talak's for example.

True, but the question is whether the time I'd take getting and implementing them is worth it compared to the scripting I could do in the same time.

Sea Battles! Thanks to Mirathei for, well pretty much all this stuff.

seafightsvu6.jpg

seafightsnightqv7.jpg

shipseafightscy1.jpg

This mod seems really promising, might have a 10/10 potential. Please keep feeding us updates on how your work is progressing  :smile:

Dagge said:
This mod seems really promising, might have a 10/10 potential. Please keep feeding us updates on how your work is progressing  :smile:

LAWL!!!!!! How I hate it when some random noob logs on and acts as a mod critic! " This mod seems really promising, might have a 10/10 potential." , honestly? Keep feeding us updates? Maybe if you contributed. Wow this just ticks me off. Great mod by the way, looks sweet!

Hey, I'm really liking your ideas so far, and thought I could suggest one of my own. I'm not sure if anyone already implemented this or not, but perhaps the option of building siege weapons such as the trebuchet, battering ram, or catapult using the engineer skill would be interesting. And a question about the sea combat: are the ships stationary or can you pilot them as well (if so, how)?

Thanks.

rmancrusader said:
Dagge said:

LAWL!!!!!! How I hate it when some random noob logs on and acts as a mod critic! " This mod seems really promising, might have a 10/10 potential." , honestly? Keep feeding us updates? Maybe if you contributed. Wow this just ticks me off. Great mod by the way, looks sweet!

I hate it when people freak out over incredibly minor things. "What!!!! This noob said this mod looks nice?! I HATE IT **** ME OFF! Btw nice mod A++ would play again"

AnkleBiter said:
rmancrusader said:
Dagge said:

I hate it when people freak out over incredibly minor things. "What!!!! This noob said this mod looks nice?! I HATE IT **** ME OFF! Btw nice mod A++ would play again"

Agreed.

Great job Jubal.

Nice! Sorry for saying this, but i think it's look like pirate of caraldia mod... I hope you make it better than pirate of caraldia though.. :???:

By the way, Good Luck!!

Back
Top Bottom