Someone to look out for

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aparently he bought another SIX serial keys today, or is going to.
wow, how much does warband sell for now?  thats quite a bit of money straight to the bank of armagrans back pocket xD    Thank you mr loonatic,  keep 'em coming!

Qwertyman said:

again, you don't need a serial key to post on the forums. He's just getting accounts/proxy-website banned from the forums.

Don't read into the whole religious bit either. Its just a part of his troll act.

Seawied86 said:
Qwertyman said:

again, you don't need a serial key to post on the forums. He's just getting accounts/proxy-website banned from the forums.

Don't read into the whole religious bit either. Its just a part of his troll act.

He doesn't need new keys to post on the forums, but he is indeed buying new keys to continue teamkilling on servers where he was permanently banned.

This guy is a troll, but he is also just plain old crazy.

A somewhat hilarious thing to do, is if you saw him in a server, remove FF for a few rounds. Then just have your team sit there behind shields camping spawn and watch him go nuts  :lol:

Seawied86 said:
Qwertyman said:

And again;
Sovereignity said:
Seawied86 said:
#2 I doubt he's actually paying for extra keys (again, if he gets them banned, not a bad thing either)
Alex_C said:
He posted recently that he had got a new Serial Key (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,117007.0.html) and this appears to be true as someone with the name VirginMary was banned from the PRT Server today.

Okay, the ID Numbers which I am aware of: 401727

If anyone is aware of any others, please post them. This psot will be updated with any new ID Numbers which are found.
It may be a wise idea for any clans etc. watch out for this person.
We already know he's buying new keys. Or, well, it's either that or he's really good at guessing what numbers will work.

Zues said:
A somewhat hilarious thing to do, is if you saw him in a server, remove FF for a few rounds. Then just have your team sit there behind shields camping spawn and watch him go nuts  :lol:
I like this idea. :grin:

Ariel of Yalen said:
Zues said:
I like this idea. :grin:
Can you make it reflective 1000%? :smile:

Why are we applauding him purchasing new serial keys when all he does with them is troll? It's like Ford employees applauding every time a serial killer purchases a new Ford to continue mowing victims down.

May I suggest a more permanent solution:

Find out who his parents are and send them an impassioned letter full of details of his past trolling career. Urge them to disown and dump this guy on the streets. Let's see how devout he is with his spacecraft and dal universes when he's a 9-5 working stiff at a fast food joint.

Dioarchet said:
Why are we applauding him purchasing new serial keys when all he does with them is troll? It's like Ford employees applauding every time a serial killer purchases a new Ford to continue mowing victims down.

Find out who his parents are and send them an impassioned letter full of details of his past trolling career. Urge them to disown and dump this guy on the streets. Let's see how devout he is with his spacecraft and dal universes when he's a 9-5 working stiff at a fast food joint.

This isn't real life, no one's life is in danger if he continue to buy serial keys.

On to your next suggestion however, he lives an hour away by train from where I live..... but then i might get sued for harassment.

Put a ****ing brick through his window with anon scribbled on it, no one will ask any questions and he might give it a rest.

Dioarchet said:

Now I know where the guys stabbing in real life their Counter Strike opponents come from.
ZOMG HE TKD ME ITS LIKE MOWING SOMEONE DOWN WITH A CAR I NEED TO KILL IM IRL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom