Someone to look out for

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
very funny

i have a question

what are you going to do when i laugh in the way to the bank with my ministry in 2012

what are you going to do when the fire and brimstone rains upon the sinners

i advise you............ no i am telling you!!

DENOUNCE YOUR WAYS TODAY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1_-x-sxrG0

facethetruth said:
very funny

i have a question

what are you going to do when i laugh in the way to the bank with my ministry in 2012

what are you going to do when the fire and brimstone rains upon the sinners

i advise you............ no i am telling you!!

DENOUNCE YOUR WAYS TODAY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1_-x-sxrG0
Will the hilarity never end?! :lol: I've never seen anyone make such an arse of themselves so very much. If by chance the world ends in 2012, I'd feel sorry for God being left with morons like you. I bet it's depressing when so many of your believers are so stupid that you can't even have a decent conversation. I guess that's why he hasn't said anything for a few thousand years. :lol:

This guy is like Lady Gaga and that freaky Dead or Alive guy combined. When ever I watch that annoying guy on Youtube, I play the Exorcist theme, it seems to make things even more creepy and awesome.

Wild Bill Kelso said:
kingofnoobia said:
Will someone explain me how he expects buying a fifth serial key will eliminate atheïsm?

I don't think he realises that if you kill someone in the game they don't die in real life..
That actually helped connect the dots. Your avatar emphasizes the Eureka as well.

At first I wasn't completely sure whether this guy was a troll, or just extremely foolish. Having seen his latest thread, however, I can say with a good deal of certainty that this guy is a troll. Indeed, I even know what kind of troll he is. This guy is the kind of troll that mocks the beliefs of others by pretending he is one of them, and then acting like a complete and utter moron.

In my opinion, this is the worst kind of troll, since a lot of people actually fall for it. It seems this fellow has:

Jon Snow said:
Will the hilarity never end?! :lol: I've never seen anyone make such an arse of themselves so very much. If by chance the world ends in 2012, I'd feel sorry for God being left with morons like you. I bet it's depressing when so many of your believers are so stupid that you can't even have a decent conversation. I guess that's why he hasn't said anything for a few thousand years. :lol:

So, I ask you not to fall for his insipid schemes, and treat him as the troll he is.

Or, in the rare case that he, just possibly, actually believes the things he says, I ask you not to judge a group of millions of people by the actions of one fool. :roll:

Did I say I was? I didn't say "all of your believers". I know a great many intelligent Christians. Aren't beliefs that the world will end and that everyone who cowers behind shields in multiplayer games will go to hell worth mocking? I suspect that your theory is not the correct one since the dedication to buy five serial keys just for some mockery is not the property of an ironic troll.

Hamel said:
At first I wasn't completely sure whether this guy was a troll, or just extremely foolish. Having seen his latest thread, however, I can say with a good deal of certainty that this guy is a troll. Indeed, I even know what kind of troll he is. This guy is the kind of troll that mocks the beliefs of others by pretending he is one of them, and then acting like a complete and utter moron.

In my opinion, this is the worst kind of troll, since a lot of people actually fall for it. It seems this fellow has:

Jon Snow said:

So, I ask you not to fall for his insipid schemes, and treat him as the troll he is.

Or, in the rare case that he, just possibly, actually believes the things he says, I ask you not to judge a group of millions of people by the actions of one fool. :roll:
That also helped connect the dots. I think somebody here needs to keep asking him questions why does he want to be a psychopath, and ruin everybodies fun time?

Hamel said:

Jon Snow said:

I thought he was a troll at first, but now I'm fairly convinced that he's extremely foolish. I've never seen a troll so perseverant that he is willing to buy new serial keys to troll more.

And if someone judges a group of millions by the actions of one fool, you really shouldn't care about that person's opinion.

Jon Snow said:
Did I say I was? I didn't say "all of your believers". I know a great many intelligent Christians.

The last part of my post was not directed at you. Only the part above the quote. Since you seemed to believe his trolling.

Edit:

kingofnoobia said:
I thought he was a troll at first, but now I'm fairly convinced that he's extremely foolish. I've never seen a troll so perseverant that he is willing to buy new serial keys to troll more.

Never underestimate the perseverance of the immature. :wink:

kingofnoobia said:
And if someone judges a group of millions by the actions of one fool, you really shouldn't care about that person's opinion.

You're saying it's wrong to care for the minds of every fool? I will continue to care, even if there is little hope in swaying them.

Well, either he's an idiot or a different type of idiot. Either way it's funny, so I don't see the point of debating the issue because either way we can all laugh. :lol:

Jon Snow said:
Well, either he's an idiot or a different type of idiot. Either way it's funny, so I don't see the point of debating the issue because either way we can all laugh. :lol:
Guys, play the exorcist theme when you watch his film. It fits.  :lol:

Jon Snow said:

Agreed. I merely posted to remind people of the proper etiquette when dealing with trolls or idiots. :razz:

i agree with you, atheism is the DEVIL ! gimme serialkey or money, my paypal account is ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom