OSP Oriental 3D Art Some Vietnamese items

Currently viewing this thread:

as0017

Veteran
Best answers
0
I've made some item of Vietnamese in some centuries ago.
"Khăn xếp" - Vietnamese's turban, look like King Hàm Nghi


"Trảm mã đao" - long sword used to kill horse


"Siêu đao" - long blade, for horsemen


"Đại đao" - great blade, for infantry


"Qua" - i don't know its name in English :razz:


"nón" - Tay Son's Army used it
My skill is bad, so these model look not very good

link download: http://www.mediafire.com/?6ca04xb0jxnwy86
-----------------------------
Update:
fixed weapons:
as0017 said:
Here is the pack of fixed weapons
Even I had fixed some meshes...
http://www.mediafire.com/?r5jervqjux9fa17
-----------------------------
Update:
I had made some other items. They are costumes of Vietnamese people









http://www.mediafire.com/?rpsce6fahvnvf7q


I and some friends are making a mod of Vietnam now.
We need someone can help us about code.
If is there someone want to help us, please contact:
yahoo: vladimir_zerakov
email: [email protected]
or you can contact through message system
 

Subaathar

Sergeant
Best answers
0
I had download the weapons, but i have a little problem. In my mod they are transparent. Do you know what I am doing wrong?
 

Cozur

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Best answers
0
Subaathar said:
I had download the weapons, but i have a little problem. In my mod they are transparent. Do you know what I am doing wrong?
Check the alpha channel maybe?
 

as0017

Veteran
Best answers
0
Subaathar said:
I had download the weapons, but i have a little problem. In my mod they are transparent. Do you know what I am doing wrong?
Ingame it have no problems (I tested). Because the texture is in format dtx3 (I made them long ago, but still haven't fix them yet)
This sunday I will upload fixed osp pack. (Just save those textures in dtx1 no alpha)
Please wait :smile:
 

Arzeal

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
0
Nice stuffs mate  :eek:
Các cậu đang làm mod ở diễn đàn nào vậy? Thấy cái thread này lâu rồi tưởng mod chìm rồi, vẫn tiếp tục huh ^^
 

as0017

Veteran
Best answers
0
Here is the pack of fixed weapons
Even I had fixed some meshes...
http://www.mediafire.com/?r5jervqjux9fa17
 

SR_GemC

Recruit
Best answers
0
nice stuff

Các bạn có thể cho tôi hỏi làm thế nào có thể dùng các đồ này để cho vào làm đồ có thể mua bán và trang bị cho lính ko ?
 

Subaathar

Sergeant
Best answers
0
Can you give some information about the weapons? I want to name it properly but I have almost no information about medieval vietnam.
 

SR_GemC

Recruit
Best answers
0
Subaathar said:
Can you give some information about the weapons? I want to name it properly but I have almost no information about medieval vietnam.
In the fixwp file, there are some kinds of shield and weapon:

khien_go1: wodden shield. In the medieval time, Vietnamese people were not as strong as European people so they could not use the iron shield so mostly they used wodden shield to protect themself from arrows or bolts. The wodden shield may have the length of 1 meter.

khien_may: rattan/cane shield. In Vietnam, cane are used to create shield/stick or furniture. These shield is lighter than wodden shields. Another kind of shield is bronze shield.

kiem_ngavoi: Ivory Sword (made from elephant tusk). In Medieval time, Vietnamese people used elephants not only to ride as horses (pretty like Carthaginians) but also to create swords and equipments.

tmd: "Tram Ma Da" A great two handed sword used to kill cavalry. It was used to cut off not only the mounted soilder but also the horse. It length may be around 1.5 meter or more.

sieu_dao: Great Guandao (like harlberl in Med Euro or Naginata in Japan) It has a large blade.

dai_dao: is the same as sieu_dao but it has a larger blade

qua: use as pike in Med Euro but it has a small blade in the side (like sickle) to attack the horse leg.


 

Eternal Winter

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
0
SR_GemC said:
Subaathar said:
Can you give some information about the weapons? I want to name it properly but I have almost no information about medieval vietnam.
In the fixwp file, there are some kinds of shield and weapon:

khien_go1: wodden shield. In the medieval time, Vietnamese people were not as strong as European people so they could not use the iron shield so mostly they used wodden shield to protect themself from arrows or bolts. The wodden shield may have the length of 1 meter.

khien_may: rattan/cane shield. In Vietnam, cane are used to create shield/stick or furniture. These shield is lighter than wodden shields. Another kind of shield is bronze shield.

kiem_ngavoi: Ivory Sword (made from elephant tusk). In Medieval time, Vietnamese people used elephants not only to ride as horses (pretty like Carthaginians) but also to create swords and equipments.

tmd: "Tram Ma Da" A great two handed sword used to kill cavalry. It was used to cut off not only the mounted soilder but also the horse. It length may be around 1.5 meter or more.

sieu_dao: Great Guandao (like harlberl in Med Euro or Naginata in Japan) It has a large blade.

dai_dao: is the same as sieu_dao but it has a larger blade

qua: use as pike in Med Euro but it has a small blade in the side (like sickle) to attack the horse leg.
You've got wrong. The wooden shield not only lighter than iron shied but give really good protection that even the Viking used them. And Vietnamese were not weak, at that time they can swing an 2 hand sword/saber with one hand. At least please dont bring any false information :neutral: