Some troops placed close to enemy

Users who are viewing this thread

I have no idea what happened with the game but some of the troop groups are placed completely far from my main party (near the enemy party). I first noticed this in hideouts where half of my troops were placed right in the middle of the bandit camp and slaughtered. Until I get to them it's already too late. Very frustrating..
Now, I can see the same in normal battle. 50 units out of 260 are place right next to the enemy troops. Since they are too far from my main party (and right next to enemy) many of them are killed.

What the hell is going on? I never experienced this before...

This happens if you assign troops to a different group, ( outside the usual 1-4) .For example I often assign companions to a different group number, or green troops i want to break in gently. In bandit camps and village maps though this can spawn them in isolated areas.

I try to make a point of checking this before such encounters. I don't think its intended.

Yeah, those groups are a mess. It scrues up everything if I customize them.
Unfortunately there is no other option to organize your troops. I used to do this if I need to upgrade some units.

I use it to my advantage, placing my trainee / meat shield troops in Group "V" and they get teleported into action immediately the battle starts.

It only seems to happen in Village maps ... standard maps are ok.

This happens if you assign troops to a different group, ( outside the usual 1-4) .For example I often assign companions to a different group number, or green troops i want to break in gently. In bandit camps and village maps though this can spawn them in isolated areas.

I avoid village battles for this reason. I had my cavalry split into two sections and one of them was always being spawned in the village center.

Back
Top Bottom