Some troops not liking undead.

Users who are viewing this thread

mokrygorky

I understand priests, knights and such, but I have problem with different ones: Bandit mages or even normal mages. They shouldn't be scared of the undead. Is this author's preference or is there some meaning behind it? I know that in DaD humans don't like undead but I think that bandit mages are "hardened", so they wouldn't mind. They are cold killers after all.

Also would be awesome if you added some zombie variety, like elven zombie, dwarf zombie and such. Don't know how hard that is to code. It would have to check defeated battle actors and add some number according to race. That would mean creating a zombified version of every race, which wouldn't be really hard. But I can be wrong, I am not sure how your system works.

I'd say they're neutral and not evil alignment.  Therefore they wouldn't necessarily be accepting of unnaturally raised dead people.  Cold killers might get freaked out that what they snuffed out is moving around.

Haha yeah, but they can advance into dark mages and then into necromants.

This is possible to make by making an armour set that would be zombie like and creating a new troop.

mokrygorky said:
Haha yeah, but they can advance into dark mages and then into necromants.

But they haven't made that decision yet (T2 choice) yet so while an annoying character trait, I agree with the authors decision on this one.

Back
Top Bottom