Some Questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Recruit
Hi, I've got some questions, please help me..

Why my soldiers waiting when the battle started? How can I make them attack auto?
Why horses are so slow in the battle?

and my invertory was full when I completed the quest that gave me two unique items, and my two of books have gone, one of them was about knights and the other one has given when the game started. I cant enable cheat menu to take those books again, were they important?

Why my soldiers waiting when the battle started? How can I make them attack auto?

- c'mon man. do you expect soldier to go attack without you, their leader, ordering them?

- Which horse? They are different in speed. If you ride the slow one, of course, They go slow.

were they important?

- Not much.

76 said:
Hi, I've got some questions, please help me..

Contrary to the Native game, the default order given to troops is holding position instead of charging. You just have to manually order them to charge.

and my invertory was full when I completed the quest that gave me two unique items, and my two of books have gone, one of them was about knights and the other one has given when the game started. I cant enable cheat menu to take those books again, were they important?

Not really. The book you start the mod with is just a regular book like the ones you can buy in taverns. The knighthood book just gives you a permanent bonus in charisma when read.

sakpank said:

- Which horse? They are different in speed. If you ride the slow one, of course, They go slow.

My riding skill is 8, my horse is good, it's fast in towns but not in battles

Back
Top Bottom