SoD V5.0 Beta 1 Bug List

Users who are viewing this thread

manekemaan said:
1) i posted it just before you ^^ and you might mean the chancelor?

2) you can't, only when your relationship drop below 40 with them he will disapear again i think.

3) only one dialogue is made here i'm afraid

4) kinda logical when you attack someone hired by your faction that you get negative relation with your faction :wink:
1)yes, thanks for your reply,hehe

just another to add to the pile, its happend everytime ive tried to fight a battle and just as my weapon is liturally inches from conecting i recieve this.

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
  Application Name: mount&blade.exe
  Application Version: 0.7.3.0
  Application Timestamp: 49102756
  Fault Module Name: Newton.dll
  Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
  Fault Module Timestamp: 44753364
  Exception Code: c0000005
  Exception Offset: 00025388
  OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
  Locale ID: 2057
  Additional Information 1: 276c
  Additional Information 2: 276cdb3edd7c98664bbe15239ceb4d08
  Additional Information 3: 94d3
  Additional Information 4: 94d39772206a1051893a2f6b3d765b5a

i have windows 7 so maybe its not a good combination?

I play with Villianese.Until i destroy the Nords everything was working perfectly.
Now i have declared war to Rhodock first time.
The problem is that they behave like i dont exist.
They have an army of 50 men i have 200 men, mostly Santinel of the One,  they dont run from me.
I leave my men in the castle, take only 10 men, they dont follow me.
At sieges their lords enter and leave the castle/cities as i wasn't there.They besiege my castle and attack my lords but dont react to me.
Try 2 games in both games was the same.
In first game the mercenaries regiment of Roddocks, after declare war and buy the alliagence of the Serpent Host, began to have only 1 men and that men was my character("Deus", my name) and in fight it was a clone of me that only stay there(wont move, wont fight, and have the same armor and weapon as me ), and the game begun  to have lag(3-4 seconds) 2-3 times a day(ingame time, i think at spawn of parties ).
In the second game i have attak Vaegirs and Swadia after the death of Nords. The same problem with behavior of the enemy lords, but i havent hire any mercenaries and the problem with the clone and the lag has not appear.
I have reinstaled the game before the starting of a new game, no other mods or modification except Battlesizer

I found a bug with the trainers you get to recruit you troops directly into your cities. (May just be Praven) I can recruit infantry fine, but if I try to slide the scale across to recruit archers instead, then the game crashes.
If I move the Slider across even by one then the game crashes.

Did a quick search but cannot find this bug.

The hordes have arrived, but each time I fight a battle with Cornelious in it and win, at the end he says he is bleeding badly, and I say, "Yes, I believe it is, your wound is deep and lost much blood" , I cannot get out of this, and I stay stuck in the dialogue and have to reset out of the game to desktop. Tried 3 times and the same each time, just fought over a 1000 troops, took a while, then stuck with Cornelious! The first time I reloaded and avoided the fight, but a few minutes later he came again and the same thing happened.

Nevermind, it was an error on my part, vaegris was captures enemies my other lord left there, I forgot to reset training of troops

I was also confused about the prisoner being a companion. I would delete that part of the text so people are not expecting him to show up.

Also, after different events and I choose one that boosts relations with a village, it says that my relations with with village or castle in another faction and all the way across the map has gone up. Shouldn't it be with a nearby village or one of your own?

Yozzer said:
Did a quick search but cannot find this bug.

The hordes have arrived, but each time I fight a battle with Cornelious in it and win, at the end he says he is bleeding badly, and I say, "Yes, I believe it is, your wound is deep and lost much blood" , I cannot get out of this, and I stay stuck in the dialogue and have to reset out of the game to desktop. Tried 3 times and the same each time, just fought over a 1000 troops, took a while, then stuck with Cornelious! The first time I reloaded and avoided the fight, but a few minutes later he came again and the same thing happened.

This also happens to me. whenever they say that they are bleeding badly, i say Yes, I believe it is, your wound is deep and lost much blood, i cannot continue. this has happened to me at least 3 times. I think it happened with Evander, and also Cornelius.

Where can I give my save files to somone to look at because my save jsut crashed without ANY explination. I was doing nothing, no events no recruiting, I just loaded my file saw what seemed like eveyrones banner in one place, then ym guy vanished. Whenever I click ANYWHERe my game crashes.

This also currupts my save file so I have to start over again.

edit: I just notcied something. Both fo these occourcences happened in the same area, hugging the mountan side south of vindicour, the half circle alcove right southeast of ryindar(just hug the wall by ryindar heading toward praven) I cannot recreate this on other files, Ive tried. It has occoured on loading and while running the game, and eahc time what seems to be eveyr lords banner flies up in one spot, my guys vanished, and then the game crashes. This also currupts the save file so DO NOT RUN THE SAVE FILE AGAIN, it will lock up.

Ug, I played few hours and I already can't exactly remember the bug:
I was traveling in Swadian lands to hunt for slaves and I fought a 57-men bandit party. I saw <something> joined enemy side in red line flight by (not a Party for sure, quite weird name for a party) though there were only still 57 men on their side. In the battle there were a strange Unnamed <smth> guy who is naked and unarmed (easy to spot) running around, at the end of the battle, that Unnamed (or Unarmed), cant recall his name, was reported to escaped the battlefield, like a NPC lord. I had 1 of my Slave crusher upgradeable so I pressed Camp button to upgrade him, the Screen turn black and CTD.
Twice.

two bugs:

when doing fief management, chosing the amount of infrantry or ranged, clicking on the bar instead of the arrows causes the game to crash.

the rhodock republic (last faction remaining next to my own) has a ****load of antarian javelinman, cavalry and infrantry. I think it is because they have baracks, archery ranges and stables in most oftheir castles/cities

its really weird encountering consul graveth and instead of getting headschotted by a crossbow getting headshotted with antarian javalins... (btw I checked, it was to high a number to be only recruited from prisoners, not even taking into account that it is the first time I was ever at war with them)

they are just replacing their normal men with antarian units.

edit: and i have also the bug of the faction i'm at war with not running away from me (they do run from my vassals tough)

i talked to the chancellor and when i asked to recruit another lord (i just sieged my first one so i wasn't able to get new ones), he replied correctly but i wasn't able to get out of the window. it wasn't frozen because when i moved my mouse over his portrait, the relation with that person thing popped up. so not being able to click out and end the conversation is kinda bad. it was the green castle between green and yellow. on top of a hill if that makes any difference. if you wish to respond, PLEASE send me a message or email me.

Does anyone read the posts in this theed, at least the ones over the last week. Even if you just wanna confirm a glitch at least say your confirming and adding to its knoledge. The chancler bug has been well documented as is, I dont tihnk any new reports are needed, especially with a such an easy glitch(easy to understand anyway)

I've got a problem. It seems that the download is dead, it gives me 1304 corrupt files every time I try to unpack the archive with SOD. I've got WinRAR 4.00, Windows XP, I've tried redownloading.

Tried 7Zip, now it doesn't say there is a problem during unpacking, but there are still lots of corrupt files (all in Textures and SceneObj) - Windows says their size is 0 kb.

Back
Top Bottom