So they took Mexxico down

Do you want Mexxico to continue giving information instead of Callum?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

9yearsago

Sergeant
Mexxico was the only guy from TW who gave very useful info. He was very open, direct and informative and did not bother with populist statements that companies always throw. Apparently they told him to shut up and let Callum to take over the task which he can't do any better than Mexxico.

We don't want Callum, we want Mexxico.

Well to be honest Mexxico was giving us too much insider info from company's PR perspective.
Also his recent post addressing disagreements within the company (like: i wanted solution x but "others" did not) are not PR friendly and paint a negative picture reg. the company

Dont get me wrong he was great for us as we got at least some info he was just inconvenient from TW perspective. We need someone in the middle of current Callum and former Mexxico who would post often in appropriate manner. Then everyone is happy ;p

Yep I've heard Armağan shot him in the back in some dark alley with 9mm and disposed of his body Breaking Bad style

Inappropriate advertising / spam
Mexxico was the only guy from TW who gave very useful info. He was very open, direct and informative and did not bother with populist statements that companies always throw. Apparently they told him to shut up and let Callum to take over the task which he can't do any better than Mexxico.

Im not being over the top when i say, ive never seen Callum act like the community manager. Ive seen him go without posting for over a week. Only to detract a legitimate thread about issues from Chinese admins.

Mexico and duh_ are vastly better and far better in tone when it comes to talking to the community. No one wants a robotic, dismissive CM.

We want both of them! So we can get more information! btw where did you learn this? Who told him to shut up?
I did about a month ago but it was only a joke! :Sad pepe:
Dev Duhk_tails has also been open and informative. Those are the only two i know of.
Well to be honest Mexxico was giving us too much insider info from company's PR perspective.
Also his recent post addressing disagreements within the company (like: i wanted solution x but "others" did not) are not PR friendly and paint a negative picture reg. the company

Dont get me wrong he was great for us as we got at least some info he was just inconvenient from TW perspective. We need someone in the middle of current Callum and former Mexxico who would post often in appropriate manner. Then everyone is happy ;p
I agree with your statement about his candour. But logically thought out.... no one in the community was upset in anyway. Its good to hear its not a group of in active yes men. The only ones upset would be management for fear of negative pr

Mexxico & duh_ are more involved with the community and directly answered player questions. It was great to provide feedback directly to the developers (as EA should be) to improve the game. He often requested save files to look at issues or weird bugs that players reported.

Callum does not communicate with the community like they do/did. He rarely posts, and as other posters said, its to squash something controversial like CCP admins. I did not sign up to participate in EA just to have to go through a corporate speak brick wall.

Just to nib this in the butt - nobody was shut down. Developers engage the community at their own leisure. That is to say that we are neither prohibited from nor obligated to discuss things as our work responsibility is with developing the game.

Just to nib this in the butt - nobody was shut down. Developers engage the community at their own leisure. That is to say that we are neither prohibited from nor obligated to discuss things as our work responsibility is with developing the game.
I figured this was hearsay. We need to let Mexxico have a break from forums without flipping out and coming up with conspiracy theories.

Why cant you let us gossip and have fun like the kids we are. I kid, i am glad to hear it was just a rumor.

Any update on potatoes ? :wink: jk

Than thank you very much for this response and maybe this thread could be shut before more conspiracy theories occur? XD

@Duh_TaleWorlds

I must admit, I find it quite peculiar that none of you have the ''responsibility'' to communicate with the community during work time. It doesn't even have to be one FTE, it could be just a few hours a week. Anyways, I have mentioned this before so I won't use more energy on this matter haha

Back
Top Bottom