So much to say not enough hours in a day too SCREAM IT

Users who are viewing this thread

micheal

I had to rethink my review of this game. I have been a Mount&Blade player since the beginning. Bannerlord 2 has been nothing but a pain in the ###@@@ ass from day 1 with its unadulterated bug issue that took eight years too create and will take another eight years too fix.

Tale World has taken the phrase ( early access ) and abused it and gave us a headache with Bannerlord 2. I have tried everything under the sun too sit for 10 minutes and play Bannerlord 2 without the game freezing and dropping too desk top.
Unlike twitch streamers who seem not to have any issues playing Bannerlord 2 for 80+ hours without a thought that Bannerlord 2 would make their hair turn grey in five minutes or less.

My gaming rig is not sixty years old. Unlike Bannerlord 2 my gaming rig is less then two years old and is built just for games and is kept up to date.
I have uninstalled and re-stalled Bannerlord 2 4x uninstalled re-installed my 1080 drivers 6x. I've sent TWloader my crash report at least 4-6x times an hour with 30 hours of game play so far. If TW is wondering whose sending all those bug reports it's ME. !!! TW I should troll your ass from here too the other side on the universe

I have had too put up with save games after deleting reappearing and saved games not saving. I have tried too updated Bannerlord 2 too e1.0.4 from e.1.0.1 is like banging my head off the wall. New saves old saves deleted save are locked e1.0.1 version except for the load up which shows e1.0.0 how confusing is that.
What else can I put down from my list of bugs that I've experienced from Bannerlord 2. And here I thought I would spend the weekend enjoying my game Bannerlord 2.

Like John Pinette used to say " I should have taken the warranty for the toaster "

Last edited:
the save game corruption was fixed yesterday or even the day before that, i have not had a single problem with my latest playthrough exept now the game crash when deciding who will get a fief. Atm i have like 74-76h and the first 2 days were bugge its way better now and i enjoy it

I had to rethink my review of this game. I have been a Mount&Blade player since the beginning. Bannerlord 2 has been nothing but a pain in the ###@@@ ass from day 1 with its unadulterated bug issue that took eight years too create and will take another eight years too fix.

U right but we knew was early acces so nothing to complain!
Yet its a shame ofcourse due to financiial presure a company have to release a game not finish. Hope they get good money to not repeat this "mix fellings" launch.

Haha another person triggered that they didn't read the very obvious EARLY ACCESS on the steam page or taleworlds store
The game does need some work but there is daily patches and a lot of these issues that have been patched out also what are you exact specs mostly your processor I have a 2070 super and a i7 9700k and run battles with 700 troops at one time with no fps issues

Uninstall and come back in a year. Hell, at the rate TW is pushing out patches, come back in a month or two. If you've been playing for over a decade, I seriously doubt you will be disappointed with the game once it gets closer to its official release.

TW I should troll your ass from here too the other side on the universe
Look, I can understand some frustration with the current state of the game, however there's no need to be this virulent.

So far TW has released a patch every day addressing the most critical issues, most of which have to do with crashing. They're listening to feedback and are working tirelessly to fix the issues. The game is in early access and clearly not finished, but the developers have shown that they are dedicated to making Bannerlord the game that we all want it to be. The best thing to do with this time is to send the bug reports in when you encounter them, and essentially play test the game. If there are issues/imbalances, this is our opportunity to weigh in on the direction of the game.

I wish I could get triggered but I'm not. There was a time when games came out on disk in a box set and you had a good feeling when purchasing that the game was ninety percent complete with just a few bugs. Early Access I feel being abused by a lot of gaming companies for many reasons as any excuse.

And I shouldn't have too come back to play Bannerlord in a month or a year what then if it still hasn't fixed all the bugs but used the time foolishly on other projects now that TW has a surge of $$$$. I'm upset because I've yet too get my update from steam. I wanna see it say e1.0.2 or e1.0.4 without deleting my saved games or taking it on faith that its there.

Sure I'll give it a week or a month why not in Canada Bannerlord costs 62.00 dollar plus tax

My specs are like everyone else's
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8 CPUs)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
SSD-T1
HyperX Fury 64GB 3200MHz DDR4

I wish I could get triggered but I'm not. There was a time when games came out on disk in a box set and you had a good feeling when purchasing that the game was ninety percent complete with just a few bugs. Early Access I feel being abused by a lot of gaming companies for many reasons as any excuse.

And I shouldn't have too come back to play Bannerlord in a month or a year what then if it still hasn't fixed all the bugs but used the time foolishly on other projects now that TW has a surge of $$$$. I'm upset because I've yet too get my update from steam. I wanna see it say e1.0.2 or e1.0.4 without deleting my saved games or taking it on faith that its there.

Sure I'll give it a week or a month why not in Canada Bannerlord costs 62.00 dollar plus tax

My specs are like everyone else's
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8 CPUs)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
SSD-T1
HyperX Fury 64GB 3200MHz DDR4

The game being in early access means its not complete yet they have stated it will be about another year before the game is completed
Were you expecting a full game?

You signed up for a buggy mess when you bought it. I get that you want the finished and polished sequel to Warband yesterday, and so do I, but it's just not done. Also you can post your specs all you want, doesn't change the fact that it runs relatively stable for other people.

Idk bro sounds like you’re doing something wrong on your end. Half those issues don’t even sound like bad coding just sounds like you corrupted your game or have some sort of firewall ****ing up the game or some weird program running in the background.

Idk bro sounds like you’re doing something wrong on your end. Half those issues don’t even sound like bad coding just sounds like you corrupted your game or have some sort of firewall ****ing up the game or some weird program running in the background.

In the steam library which is on auto updating Bannerlord is showing [e1.0.1] and not the newest patch [e1.0.5]. I've turned off my anti-virus when installing andre-installing and for updating Bannerlord. Even deleting saved games too have then reappear again when I stop playing or load a new saved game. As well all saved games say [e1.0.1]

Theres no reason that I can see why I can't play Bannerlord for 80 hours like a twitch streamer with no issues. But our right time to walk away from Bannerlord for a few days

It may won't help you but its not only the streamers, that play for hours...... the peak today was at 248,034 concurrent players.... most of them without problems.... like me.

Hold your head, somethings totally wrong at your site but I can't tell you what it is.....?

Haven't had a single Crash. I've encountered numerous bugs that are frustrating, but the game is Early Access. I am off work on Quarantine and played for 12 hours yesterday. Not a single crash.

The game hasn't been in Development for 8 years. They restarted and made an entirely new game engine about 4 years in. So at best, the game we have has been in development for maybe 2-3 years. Based on others estimates on how long it takes to Make an Entirely new game Engine and then learn how to code/use said engine.

I honestly don't get the point of making posts like this. Refund the game and come back in a year.

If you've got actual Bugs/Errors worth discussing, like the Skolder Troop tree not being in game, or the Mercenary Contract bug, by all means. Raise the issues, but just blatently ****ting on the game makes zero sense to me.

Here's the issues that makes the game freeze at random and crash and make me do 3-6 bug reports that I send in the report files. I don't know what it means but its causing me a lot of griefing

TWcrashUpdater
crashes\2020-04-04_16.27.28\crash_tags.txt
crashes\2020-04-04_16.27.28\dump.dmp
crashes\2020-04-04_16.27.28\engine_config.txt
crashes\2020-04-04_16.27.28\module_list.txt
crashes\2020-04-04_16.27.28\rgl_log_2652.txt
crashes\2020-04-04_16.27.28\rgl_log_errors_2652.txt
crashes\2020-04-04_16.27.28\stack.txt
crashes\2020-04-04_16.27.28\user_config.txt

Back
Top Bottom