So Let's make a list of what features are missing from this "early access"

Users who are viewing this thread

Currently there are many features that are missing from the previous game and the dev blogs
So I decide to make a list.
:

The list isn't complete There are something that I may get wrong too.

Last edited:
immortal, where main character do not die and do not age like in Mount and Blade and Warband and that cause no need to reload since character do not killed, and can still playing even lose battle lot of time without reload, I don't want take over heir and clone, rename, ect all over again.

immortal, where main character do not die and do not age like in Mount and Blade and Warband and that cause no need to reload since character do not killed, and can still playing even lose battle lot of time without reload, I don't want take over heir and clone, rename, ect all over again.

It was 18 hrs ago now but I swear right at the start in character generation before you get started there is literally a check box for character death...?

Coop was never a planned feature so I´m not sure why you´ve included it. There was a mod for it in Warband, but the devs never said anything about Bannerlord having it. They´ve only mentioned that they´re aware some members of the community want it.

Coop was never a planned feature so I´m not sure why you´ve included it. There was a mod for it in Warband, but the devs never said anything about Bannerlord having it. They´ve only mentioned that they´re aware some members of the community want it.
I included it because they did mention it in their dev blog. But it was vague. They did say if it's possible, co-op would be a thing.

Oh also I have crafted several swords, IDK how in depth it was supposed to be (I can't say i read every blog), but the crafting should be pn 'sort of' if nothing else.

just for easier quick reading you could make the right side of the chart say "is it in warband" - so yes for warband no for bannerlord, just more logical IMO than "yes yes" but nice list otherwise

edit: now that im looking at this again, wtf is even in this game? seems like most big features are missing. I thought just some would be missing but damn, theres like 80% missing

Not some members wanting it alot of people want it. Also they said they seen possibly ways that coop could work with player 1 makes game player 2 joins as a Companion so its still on the table.

It was 18 hrs ago now but I swear right at the start in character generation before you get started there is literally a check box for character death...?
At the start of the game, you can choose to allow your character to die in the field. They age and die from age no matter what, as of now. I'm hoping that becomes optional in the future.

The ability to accompany parties on the map

The ability to ask lords the locations of other lords. Or anything honestly. Can you even get quests from them?

The ability to click a location in the quest log and get taken to it on the map

Buying enterprises

Off the top of my head

The ability to accompany parties on the map
This is replaced by the Armies feature I suppose, I personally prefer it.

The ability to ask lords the locations of other lords. Or anything honestly. Can you even get quests from them?
The quests suck royally, but you can if they have a marker identifying that they need help.

Buying enterprises
I mean, enterprises are KINDA there, you can goto a town artisian and send a companion to act as a caravan for profit. Still could be better...

just for easier quick reading you could make the right side of the chart say "is it in warband" - so yes for warband no for bannerlord, just more logical IMO than "yes yes" but nice list otherwise

edit: now that im looking at this again, wtf is even in this game? seems like most big features are missing. I thought just some would be missing but damn, theres like 80% missing
Thanks for the suggestion, I changed it to "Was it in Bannerlord"

Is this as in you want to not semi omnipotently know where lords are (because their location gets tracked pretty accurately) which is reasonable for roleplaying, personally I like not having to chase after lord A to ask if he has seen lord B, only for him to tell me 'Oh yes, 50 miles away about 2 days ago'

The ability to click a location in the quest log and get taken to it on the map
Yeah, this one is annoying, I don't like the awkward tagging the town, then going back to the map, then scrolling over to wherever it is.

Okay, thank you OP, I am definitely not play now until those features are in, especially kingdom management, what is the point without it?
I'm glad this list helped, The game is still in early access. So maybe wait a few months or even a year. The developers are working on new features at the moment we speak.

Key remapping is missing.

You can remap keys however you want, but 90% of the time, your choices will get rejected because most of the keys are taken. Nobody at Taleworlds ever anticipated the situation where someone might want to use a key that was already assigned.

Back
Top Bottom