• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • If you are posting SP feedback without an actual suggestion, please head over to The Keep - Singleplayer section.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Smithing Orders Requested by the player himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Blayde

Recruit
i like the new smithing order , before it was introduced i never played smithing because it was broken don't get me wrong it still is but since i dont make and sell throught trade it kinda balance it a little as my own restriction , few notes doe on very expensive weapons like two handed sword even if u meet required specs if u use low tier parts in handles pomels ..ect u still don't get full payment and custom will be disatisfied and cut 50+% off i like it but would be cool if it tell you u cheap bastard in notif u get ,althought ik it calculate maybe the weapon value for the order anyways second note is cheap knifes brought from empire towns (pugio=255gold >give when smelted per 1 knife > 1 fine steel + 1 steel + 1 iron + 2 wrought iron ) so it defeat point of making materiels yourself skills and am sure there are more weapons that have the same problems seeing lances are incredibly cheap and twohanders , javs are viseversa ,

to the suggestions
-would be nice to be able to make orders and pay for them instead of investing points and time into smithing
-ability to see stamina meter when waiting in town without need to enter smithy as it would help to know when its full or not / alternatively and prolly the harder to implement is to be able to wait from smithy directly

Top Bottom