Version number
e1.6.0.278032
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Makitarn

Recruit
Summary: It appears my UI in the Smith is always broken and I've tried to verify my files over and over to try and fix this because as of right now it's unusable. I'm not sure if there's a fix to this?
Media Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz

Can you try deleting the contents of "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" and "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\TileSets\pages" folders and verifying your game files? Please let me know if the issue is persistent.

Can you try deleting the contents of "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" and "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\TileSets\pages" folders and verifying your game files? Please let me know if the issue is persistent.
I also have this issue and have done the steps listed. I've also completely deleted the game and reinstalled it and unfortunately the issue persists. I don't have any mods active either if that information is of use.

Hello, have you tried manually removing the mod files, verifying the integrity of the game files, and try to reproduce the issue on a new campaign? Please let me know if the issue is persistent.

Hello, have you tried manually removing the mod files, verifying the integrity of the game files, and try to reproduce the issue on a new campaign? Please let me know if the issue is persistent.
Hi, yeah I've tried all of those things numerous times now and still no joy.

Back
Top Bottom