Small bug fix patch for pre9

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't know if this is because of the fix or if this is because I reinstalled my Windows XP. I get almost no lag :grin:

You're missing the patch I broke because I had already made more changes and save incompatibility kicked in :razz:

That fix for the slower stuttering actually made it worse and turned me into a boat haha.

I've noticed however with Pre 9 since Pre 8 that it runs faster which I think I read in one of the patch notes is due to less lords. I'm thinking the main problem is just the amount of bodies running around the map at once. Lowering my graphics to none does not do much at all, I think it's all the problem of CPU's being unable to keep track of all the lords, peasants, farmers and whatnot on the map :/

So if there's anyway of bringing about less moving bodies on the map at once, then that is what must be done unless TW makes an uber patch of awesome to fix this issue.

I copied every file from the fix3 however it seems that menu file is screwed up so after changing it to old one everything seems fine.
What kind of changes did you make to party_templates and troops numbers.

Othr, when are the other fixes going to come? I would really love to see less garrisoned troops :smile:

That's the fix that made the entire 'patch' save incompatible.  I can make it available but it will require a new game unfortunately.

That sh!tloads of troops is a bug? :shock: If you feel so make it avilable. Starting a new game is no problem. This over 1K troop bug chickened the AI, it's afraid of attacking any town in my game.

Alright.  There are a few other fixes for polished landscapes LODs as well.

Link back up, page 1.

This patch doesn't include any item changes, what is this gray warhorse?  There was a dirty white one is that the one you're talking about?  Don't forget to play the game on 'poor campaign AI'.

othr said:
This patch doesn't include any item changes, what is this gray warhorse?  There was a dirty white one is that the one you're talking about?  Don't forget to play the game on 'poor campaign AI'.
Why poor campaing ai?
For improved map performance or ?

Back
Top Bottom