SKJALDBORG – The Final Víkingr Shieldwall Event (In the past)

Users who are viewing this thread

KickingJoub said:
Valbjorn said:
KickingJoub said:
There's also the quite well known and pointed out fact that we need to, due to no wish of our own, split up the Jomsborg clan into both teams. What Yngvald most likely had in his mind was not making the Nordmen have more of said clan's members, as this was the whole reason for switching people around in the first place. Maybe this wasn't adequately explained, maybe saying it 5 times just isn't enough on a service such as teamspeak where it's possible due to no fault of their own, miss such things. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Well, Ragnarr moved about 5 people to Normant team when you asked him, then he moved another 2 people to Normant and you said that now its fine. And the game started.
Isn't it enough?

I literally could've written your reply myself. I'll just get Yngvald to apologise here too, maybe that'll work.
Eah, Ubbe, i get it. Thanks, that you understood the problem.

Feel free to contact me by PM if you have any other issues. And thank you, in turn, for understanding, Valbjorn.

KickingJoub said:
Okay then. Let's clear a few things up here too: Comment: "**** this guy" wasn't aimed at you. Secondly what was said was: "If anyone disagrees with that kick", referring a complete and utter rambo which is essentially a straight up bannable offence, "Please leave the event.", so in summary: not everything is always about you. Oh and for complaints write your faction in the future, makes it easier to figure out who's who. Thank you.
hrotha said:
Rest assured, the admins do not enjoy kicking players. We'd rather not have to kick anyone - that would allow us to actually play, which is something we often can't even do. However, after repeating ourselves many times and trying to get people to behave, it's hard to stick to excellent Victorian manners indefinitely.

I sincerely hope you come back to the SWE next month, but without knowingly breaking the rules.
Well, so a misunderstanding, allright.
I'm not a 'butthurt' type, I just want to point at some things and make things clear.

So... until next event!

So I wasnt able to attend today, due to the fact that today is easter sunday, but anyways.
People! I understand, it's getting on your nervs if some people think its smart to flank, but come on. There are always people like this and not even the admins can do anything against this. You should be aware, that the Admins are putting very much work into these events and as was said earlier, they often cant even play themselves.
You should actually be very thankful for organizing these events, instead of *****ing around that they dont do their job well. Wouldnt it be smart to in the first place not flank at all, HUTt? I mean if you flank you just do it for YOUR fun and for YOUR kills. Isnt this a bit egoistic? Dont wonder to be called a douche or what ever, since you clearly are when doing so!
Just stop *****ing every damn time! Cant you just be happy about what you have? You dont have to do anything for this! To be honest. If I was the admins I would have just dropped you guys and made no more events for you.

Anyways I hope you all enjoyed easter ( If you celebrated it) and I wish you a good night ( or day )

I'm actually impressed by the way Admins handle ''complaints'' here, I guess that's the benefit of having adults administrating the events. ( Not meant sarcasticly, I mean it ).

Wish I could have been here for the event! Bloody Oak's and Maples keep blowing down due to the whole snow-rain-freeze-rain-snow cycle. Getting a bit sick of taking out the saws and axes at least twice a week :razz:

I hope that all the people under my control enjoyed themselves and had a good time!

I enjoyed leading - good bunch of guys. Thanks to the organisers and admins.

Cheers!

RoligSnø said:
Front - kick, back - stab!
:grin:

Good job Þéodríc! And thank you all for the event.

The new war chant of my clan and those who I lead in Shieldwalls! xD Got a nice ring to it.

Thanks, I'm glad that you thought so. Haha.

Back
Top Bottom