SKJALDBORG – The Final Víkingr Shieldwall Event (In the past)

Users who are viewing this thread

I was in the TS before it started and I was assigned to your team, then. :razz:

Just couldn't join the fights because the Event Server didn't pop up in the server list. I was one of thsoe two guys who was typing about it in the TS channel chat.

How long did you wait in the server list screen? If you don't have it in your bookmarks, it can take a really long time to pop up the first time. Like, a really long time. Enough for many people to think there's something wrong and go back or refresh the search.

I tried it for about 15-20 before the event, then I stopped because I was thinking "Maybe the server only gets started up before the event begins) And then I searched from around 19:30 to 20:30 (GMT+1) several times.
Always had the server list load all servers first before refreshing. Sadly, nothing. :/
I had the same problem before with the official server (Hildileikr), somehow it then popped up after a while and I put it in the favorites list. But not luck with the event server.

Apollogies for my case of ramboing this event, seeing as our leader didn't spawn I heard talk of asking the admin to reset the round in the teamspeak channel and presumed it was void, resulting in striding forward, throwing an axe into a mans kidney, killing him instantly.

Regards.

- Wigster600 (John_Of_Jorvik/John_Cooper)

The Final Shieldwall Event 5th of July.

It is time for me step down as the SWE host. It's been fun, but over time the enthusiasm has simply slipped away and now it's time for this good thing to come to an end.
Fret not however as we intend to end on a high note. Henceforth players of all ages, clans and nationalities are invited to the Final Shieldwall Event. Hosted on the 5th of July, we'll make it a memorable finisher to this venerable event, together.

Hope to see as many of you as possible next month, Ubbe Arnarins/KickingJoub 16.6.2015.

Ps: This does not mean I'm quitting Vikingr.

Back
Top Bottom